Pre-match: Manchester City vs Liverpool | EPL, Saturday 25th November, 12:30 GMT

Stones and De Bruyne are both long terms absences. Gomez also wont be involved, but that’s more because he’s shit and Pep would rather have fewer people on the bench

God I hate international football. What a boring mess it is.

7 Likes

With City’s 30 point deduction because of their 115 violations coming, they’ll be sitting at -2 points when we play them!

Didn’t Everton only have one violation?

If so, City should have a minimum of a 1150 point deduction.

I look forward to seeing them play St Winifred’s School Choir third XI next season… and losing.

8 Likes

More the fact they usually rise unexpectedly from the death bed after a week or two of bleating how depleted they are.

Just a little trip over to their favourite doctor in Barcelona and low and behold they all recover well ahead of schedule. Must be a damn good doctor.

1 Like

God, a 0-3 humbling on their own shit heap would be nice.

I was half-cut when I went on the Loon last night for a look and really wish I hadn’t. Woke up this morning feeling like I’d spent hours on Stormfront.

Just a despicable nest of toxicity. I haven’t hoped for a comeuppance so hard since Dolores Umbridge was gang-banged by a herd of angry centaurs.

Expecto patronum.

11 Likes

Bluemoon has been more of a QAnon proxy than a football forum for a few years now.

3 Likes

We should also visit him if he’s that good. I think we did send a player or two in the past.

:slight_smile:

I’ve never looked at it. Always imagined that it would be full of miserable bastards who are discovering that there’s no joy in corruption.

4 Likes

1-1!
We’ve got this!

1 Like

Expensive petroleum :laughing:

3 Likes

Bacon?

1 Like

It’s a Man City thread, who do you think I’m referencing.

Costner?

McAlister?

IMG_7573

2 Likes

if u think everton fans are angry and bitter, u need to visit bluemoon. Even when winning, they are just a nasty nasty angry, bitter bunch

5 Likes

That’s because they can’t stand fans of other clubs pointing out that all their success has no merit.

And, deep down, they themselves know that it’s true.

10 Likes

Bridges?