Pre-match: Manchester City vs Liverpool | EPL, Saturday 25th November, 12:30 GMT

Jones a liability

He was referring to when we defend against city. Not when we play the attacking game.

We tend to give too much space and respect to footballers instead of getting stuck in.

Jones is a liability

the futility of playing curtis , waste of space

What a ball by Ederson

He said we play to get a draw ‘in big away games’. Absolute nonsense

He should have done better on each of the occasions im not saying well done when its not.

Great save

Unreal save from Ali.

Howstly I don’t really know what you’re referring to. Until we went 1-0 down the front three had barely touched the ball.

You missed the point quite spectacularly there RER which was you only ever have something critical to say when it revolves around Nunez.

Nothing about anonymous Jota or calamity Jones.

Save by Alli. Almost made up for the gaffe

Jones has been very weak in both ends, back to his usual bad habit of holding onto the ball for far too long.

1 Like

Close

For all the talk of Jones, worst player on the pitch has been Salah, by some distance.

Considering it is the first game after an international and we normally play crap in the first 45mins… We still very much in this with an improved second half

1 Like

And that foden shot shouldn’t have been on in the first place. One of the defenders needed to close foden down.

That’s timid football as per me.

I think the decision with Diaz is down to the whole emotion of is parents along with the international games

I critiqued Allison for the shit kick.

Macalister is lost , jones useless, trent is not a match for doku