Pre-match: Manchester City vs Liverpool | EPL, Saturday 25th November, 12:30 GMT

We’re still in this. A draw would be a good result.

Need to make sure we don’t concede too early in the second. If it’s still agoal in it with 15 minutes left, our bench will really come into play.

Alisson has been massive for us this season. Stop pissing your pants over a couple of mistakes against the defending English and European champs, please.

4 Likes

I think we have been ok. Compact. We have created bits. We are away at City!

2 Likes

Whilst we were shit, the half time commentators are making out like were some Vauxhall conference south team.

Cunts

If the roles were reversed, we’re never scoring from it & the ball ends up back with Ali in 5 seconds…City still had A LOT to do to score that, it was a poor kick from Ali but it also came from bravery by Ake.

1 Like

Jurgen needs to calm the team down, reset and bring on Grav and Diaz for Jones and Jota. And calm down Alisson. He has been making errors. I still think we can win this. Take control of the midfield and get the attack started.

1 Like

We’ve been outplayed by City but we weren’t at our average level. Switch on a level and we can get at them.

2 Likes

Some people are visual, draw a pic.

To be the best, you have to beat the best.

2 Likes

I fucking hate Haaland. I don’t know why. It might be because he reminds me of U12s football when you turn up and one of their lads has already finished puberty.

1 Like

Randy Savage Deal With It GIF

Doesnt work against players that are that fast and can turn on a dime. Salah used to be that player, how well did sticking to him used to work? And thats not just TAA, i can’t remember any defender doing well against Doku

13:24

Who can come on?

Man City have only named eight substitutes, with two of those goalkeepers.

Man City subs: Ortega, Carson, Stones, Gvardiol, Gomez, Phillips, Bobb, Lewis

Liverpool subs: Kelleher, Konate, Gomez, Quansah, Endo, Gravenberch, Elliott, Gakpo, Diaz

We just need ro stay in the game then take our chances.

Thats why id have had nunez as sub

1 Like

If we score one we will go to score three

English contingent in red have been battered that half. I fucking hate giving away clusterfuck goals in away games that are notoriously difficult to win in the best case.

I saw about 5 mistakes in that goal as well, Ali, Szobo overcommitting, Trent going half paced and turning his back on Nathan Fucking Ake, no communication between VVD and Joel to close the space.

Curtis hasn’t had his best half, but he also hasn’t been helped by his teammates, particularly with that risky backpass to Ali. He looked up and had 8 teammates in front of him with their feet set in concrete. No-one made any movement.

We seemed paralysed that half. Everywhere.

It can only get better from here… Surely? :sob:

not trolling just pissed with klopp and fsg , we had a great team and instead of building on what we had now , we dont have number 6, our starting midfielder is curtis jones who would not make the starting 11 in any top 6 team .

Couple of situations where a shot was possible but do not know why we want to do a pass instead…

Hopefully one for the hall of shame in 50 minutes.

2 Likes

Are we just allowing blatant trolling now? Come on @Mascot lad, get it sorted

4 Likes