Pre-match: Manchester City vs Liverpool | EPL, Saturday 25th November, 12:30 GMT

Disappointing to concede a goal like that.
Think VVD should have bowled him over but stayed far to far away even to get a foot in whilst the striker took 2 very clumsy touches (reminded me of an elephant at the zoo kicking his own shit) before shooting.

Ffs….

1 Like

We played really well I thought. Difference is just Haarland is clinical while Darwin is a work in progress.

Oh, and of course, no yellow for Shitty for a blatent tactical foul. Allows that player to do another same style and also Shitty of course to go on the attack again.

These things tilt the balance of play. A finger on the scale.

2 Likes

Geez looking at how handsome almiron is, he is lucky he can play football

Salah really can’t beat anyone one vs. one anymore. He’s clearly still effective as a creator, but not doing that today so far. He has no confidence when taking someone on at all.

Every player of theirs can pass, control and dribble…look at Ake for the goal ffs.

Our players are afraid and always look for the safe option (usually Ali)

why are we not shooting at goal ffs

I only ever see you on here when we’re losing, usually trolling

4 Likes

We have played well except up front and for their goal!!!

1 Like

Sturridge’s jacket…

Gold!

He is being coached by Werner.

Terrible half that. We set up to keep it tight but you can’t do that while also leaving TAA 1v1 against Doku and letting City’s midfield have free reign of the ball.

Alisson’s kicks to Salah are justvwasted possession, Salah is having to play deeper and as per usual when he does that he just can’t be arsed. He’s low on the ball today and not helping Trent, then to make it worse it killed outlr best attack by just stopping.

How Haaland consistently finds himself unmarked is baffling to me. He’s 6ft 3in and built like a battering ram, yet somehow defenders forget about him all the time. He doesn’t even move to get the space it just happens for him.

We need to fucking switch on. I’d eather lose playing with a press and getting our forwards on the ball than sitting in and waiting to lose like scared little boys. We’ve been second best in every aspect of the game.

1 Like

It’s not doom and gloom yet.

Criticising Trent is ridiculous. No full back in world is going to have an easy time against Doku.

6 Likes

if u cant match , then glue yourself to him like ake is doing

Excited Gold GIF

So how did Brazil lose two matches in the international break? Eh, Alisson? How?

OK. So he’s the scapegoat, but there are others. I remain unimpressed by MacAllister in that position and Jones needs to be subbed. Endo on in the holding position. Jota off, Diaz on (are paying attention to this, Jurgen?) and the games is ours.

he is normally very very good with his movement

That was the result of a shit kick by Allisson. The players weren’t in a position to stop Ake as they were lining up to attack.

It was a counter pressing goal albeit one which was given on a platter by Alli.

Just seen the goal again. Ake strolls past 4 who dont bother to do anything and haalands shot is shit but creeps in as alissons hand turns to smoke.

Shambles

1 Like

Horrible final ball and decision making. We can salvage this match, but its up to the players.