Pre Match | Midtjylland vs Liverpool | CL Matchday 6 | Wednesday December 12th 17:55h | MCH-Arena

How tall is ARD? there’s a spot in central defence going begging…

3 Likes

Come on Kopstar would be useless he’d be finding reasons to defend the ref surely?
Get someone more reliable in their, it’s a pity Cardiffpete isn’t still with us he would give the ref a real hard time.

1 Like

I don’t understand why some people want to rest Kelly :heart_eyes:!!! He is unlikely to play when Alisson gets fit. He needs as many games possible to help his progression and one senior game is better than 5-6 games with the reserves/youth. So Kelly plays :sunglasses:.

TAA may/should get 15-20 mins but Neco should start. Curtis has played in last four games and I would start with Keita. I don’t/wont like it a bit, but I feel Fabinho might start either in defense or in midfield.

5 Likes

Can I be the guy that runs on with the bucket of cold water and a sponge? Still believe that it is the most effective way of getting players back on their feet quickly…

6 Likes

Seriously?
Run?
At your age!!

4 Likes

:joy:

using the cold water/sponge on himself :innocent:

Because if he picks up a knock in a meaningless game we have to play Adrian in the PL. I wouldn’t play Trent either. Williams is good enough for this game and we need a fit and healthy Trent over the xmas period.

7 Likes

True. But it’s the Ferret Farmers not the Bitter Blue Shit.

2 Likes

Going into matchday 6 knowing we have finished the group on top! We are not used to it. What do we freak out about now? :sweat_smile:

Maybe Klopp will play many first team players to scare the shit out of us! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Am I right in thinking you’re allowed to have something like 12 subs for this match? If so I would take every eligible player who needs a run out (barring those that need a break), and make full use of the subs rule.

Using this as a training match would be the best option.

2 Likes

I think most professional footballers who play on international level would say that the traveling is the hardest part.

They should stay at home IMO.

6 Likes

A bench of

Adrian
Jaros
Norris
Bradley
Clayton
Savage
Koumetio
Balagizi
Sharif
Morton
Longstaff
Stewart

Why not.

3 Likes

The referee will be François Letexier a Frenchman. He never refereed us.

1 Like

Agreed. He is now one of our first team mainstays

1 Like

Usually I would call this (worrying about an injury to a keeper!) paranoid but certainly not in a season like this one!!

1 Like

Lots of people saying we should use lots of kids and fill the bench with them too, leaving the senior squad at home.

Sounds good to me… but are all these youngster eligible to play/bench?

1 Like

We can throw in Adrian, Tsimiskas, Origi and Takumi to sweeten the deal :stuck_out_tongue:

Can I play right fullback so I can occasionally (well, twice in 90 minutes) sprint further right than PTT please?

2 Likes

I would like to be considered for the bench as an emergency axial playmaker. Please. :grinning:

4 Likes

There seems to be a problem with your contract.

2 Likes