Pre-Match: Sheffield United vs Liverpool | Premier League Wednesday 6th December 2023 19:30 UTC

Me too mate. I’m also concerned with the injuries we’re getting at the moment. Salah and Endo will be missing games soon enough and the squad could do without being ran into the ground over the festive period.

Why where is Endo off too?

They have the Asian cup over there this year round about the same time as AFCON but not as long, winter break should cover most of the games up.

1 Like

Ah fair enough, hopefully Robbo is back then and perhaps Jota and Matip.

Kelleher
TAA Konate VvD Gomez
Szoboszlai Mac Allister Jones
Salah Nunez Gakpo

2 Likes

Dec-Jan will be very hectic and Klopp would be rotating the squad a lot for each game.

Strangely the period that is most hectic usually isn’t that hectic.

Games on the 23/26 but then one on the 1st and none until the following Saturday.

It’s not that different from a period in between internationals.

Pitaluga is shite, he won’t be anywhere near the squad.

1 Like

Kelleher, Adrian, Pitaluga, the other donny. Pick your poison really.

Can I play in goal please? Couldn’t do much worse.

Shit, sorry, thought this was my redcafe login……

Where’s Paul Jones when you need him for a few games.

:slight_smile:

Would have been grim going into this on the back of a defeat but now I expect us to put them to the sword.
They haven’t got much going forward so we should be more comfortable at the back than we were today, Fulham were actually pretty decent up top and have far more quality than these.
Wouldn’t be surprised to see some rotation here, maybe Gomez at LB and starts for Endo and Jones. Gakpo for Nunez possibly.
Ideally get a couple ahead by the hour and then conserve some energy for Palace.

Going to bet my house on BTTS. No way we keep a clean sheet with Kelleher between the sticks.

That’s the spirit

1 Like

These are the ones we manage to fuck up in recent times…Like to hope Luton was the last, but time will tell.
Kelleher is a decent keeper, he does need to get his shit together soon though.
Hopefully it is around now, he certainly wont be over the moon at his Fulham effort.
We have Endo,probably a reasonable DM,why not play him, give Mac a run in his better position, we did look better when Endo came on yesterday.
Always nice to believe, at any level a good player should be able to play anywhere, but it doesn’t always work out like that.

Right, if Endo can play well against Fulham, why not against Sheffield? He was getting in to tackles, distributing well and supported our attacks.

3 Likes

We’ve conceded first in every away game since Chelsea in August!

That’s mental and goes to show just how poor we’ve been starting games away from Anfield.

1 Like

Kelleher
TAA Konate VVD Tsimikas
Szoboszlai Endo Macca
Mo Gakpo Diaz

3 Likes

I know you don’t mean this literally, but a reminder to all: only bet what you can afford to lose.

3 Likes

We’ll concede cheap goals and very likely will score a fair bit too

Not taking any team likely especially after Luton.

1 Like