Pre Match: Tottenham Hotspur v. Liverpool, 1630 UTC, Sunday 06 November 2022 (Premier League)

Three points, no injuries, all I ask. Oh and no whining please.

3 Likes

Good luck with that.

2 Likes

With which one?

The last one, obviously.

5 Likes

You say that, but our recent track record suggests that none should be taken for granted.

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Just seen Son could miss this one due to concussion rulings. That would be a big bonus for us.

Going to be difficult regardless, need Nunez on from the start to cause bedlam.

1 Like

Reading Jürgen’s post-match interview, sounds definitely like this will be the case bar any injuries.

Referee: Andy Madley. Assistants: Lee Betts, James Mainwaring. Fourth official: David Coote. VAR: Darren England. Assistant VAR: Marc Perry.

All corrupt bastards, no doubt

1 Like

MC - win
Napoli - win
NF - loss
LU - loss
TH - probably a loss as we only seem do well against stronger opposition!

Smash them. They’re Spurs.

6 Likes

Mash ‘em. They’re spuds.

7 Likes

Hate the fact that they have recently shown some comeback qualities. Were down in the last three games, one draw and two wins.

Thats easy to ask, but difficult to maintain.

1 Like

Assuming both Henderson and Milner will be fit…

Alisson
Trent Konate VVD Robertson
Milner Henderson Thiago
Salah Nunez Jones

2 Likes

This the leaked Spurs line up?

2 Likes

Not sure if this is a dig at those of us who believe the one-sided nature of the refereeing in our games to be somewhat more than ‘incompetence’ but I’ll say this much, to all intents and purposes Coote has indeed been exposed as corrupt.
It’s over 2 years now since he’s been involved in one of our PL games other than as 4th official. Since the Van Dijk derby.
I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch of the imagination as to why that is. It’s also interesting that another week goes by without Kavanagh being involved in our game. Strange if you ask me.

2 Likes

Huge game, this one. Can’t let other CL candidates run away too far from us.

Spurs showed certain cracks though in recent weeks. Not so sure about them anymore, I had or still have them as very strong candidates for those two positions below Arsenal and City (for now).

Beating a Conte side in problems away from home will often be tricky. But of course, I’d rather face them when they have little cracks than being a top side.

I don’t want to see Gomez at CB right now, I’d like it if we didn’t have the need to start Trent, I’d like it very much if we had Hendo back for this one, so we can possibly bench Fabinho.

The rest, please no more diamond structure for now and no Nunez on the wing. If it means giving Elliott a little go on the left side of a ‘4’, be it from the start or a part of the game, do it.

2 Likes

Not sure on whether Heung-min Son will be available for Spuds. He had a head injury (worse than Milners) last night.

For us, I’d have a fair bit of confidence in Konate-VVD at CB.Would look to see Robbo back but Tsimikas and Jones impressed on the left last night.

1 Like