Pre Match: Tottenham Hotspur v. Liverpool, 1630 UTC, Sunday 06 November 2022 (Premier League)

To Richard, maybe?

1 Like

All Pauls sons?

What’s the status of Henderson? I think Tsimikas and Milner are the obvious changes.

Club captain.

Konate to start.
Fabinho, Thiago and Elliot in midfield
Salah, Nunez and Jones up front.

Konate offers more cover for Trent, and Joe’s confidence is shot.
I think Nunez is a must start, and I would play him central.

Big game this, hopefully we can take the 3 points.

1 Like

I would say the alternative explanation is just that he’s crap, but that usually justifies a promotion by PGMOL.

1 Like

Son is out, needs surgery.

Interesting because Richarlison and Kulusevski are currently out as well.

I guess they will fill up the midfield, put someone alongside Kane and try to neutralize us in an ugly way.

4 Likes

South Korea may aswell withdraw from the world cup.

BREAKING: Tottenham have confirmed that Heung-min Son will “undergo surgery to stabilise a fracture around his left eye”, and is thus ruled out for Sunday’s crunch match with Liverpool. #lfc [fabrizio romano]

3 Likes

A few line-ups leaving out Firmino, I think he’s played really well last couple games so starts for me.

Yeah, Firmino is pretty much not a doubt right now.

There is almost no chance that we go to a team like Spurs and start par example with Salah and Nunez up top.

England has been patchy on us, seem dependent on the ref.

Madley did Fulham sadly. He also did Brighton. Crazy that over the 3 seasons previous he did one Liverpool match which was when we beat Palace 3-0.

Keita stunner.

Coote is a 4th official who screwed us over on VAR but then way over compensated when he reffed our Preston match in the league cup the following season. Probably won’t fancy an angry Klopp when he isn’t safely in a room at Stockley Park.

2 Likes

Just fucking win

8 Likes

Come on! :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

We’ll do these.

Next!

4 Likes

Has he? If anything’s he’s faded badly last few games after a brilliant start.

I think I read somewhere that they are brothers.

Just googled it, they are brothers and Andy is the elder of them. Robert is referred to as ‘Bobby’ in his wiki profile. :nerd_face:

1 Like

But he is still refereeing
So the alternative isn’t viable.
He is biased/corrupt and Liverpool have warned the PL or PGMOL about him.

I guess I like the brilliant start’s! First impressions and all that…

You’re assuming that the culture of the PGMOL isn’t rotten inside out.