Pre Match: Tottenham Hotspur v. Liverpool, 1630 UTC, Sunday 06 November 2022 (Premier League)

@jaffod and a few more have identified referees with clear and obvious biases against Liverpool.
Coote has been out of Liverpool games for two years, and it coincides with the VVD/Thiago derby.
You would be safe in thinking his ineptidue or bias in that day exercised the club into some form of complaint.

Re PMGOL, they are weak, lily livered people who sway with the prevailing wind. They play to SKY and the agenda set by money.
Corrupt? Maybe.
Useless? Definitely

And there are a few with an anti Liverpool agenda. As I said, @jaffod et al have clearly identified them.
They have form.

2 Likes

Same again Mo.

1 Like

And again and againā€¦

2 Likes

Spurs 1 - 3 LFC :+1:

1 Like

We really need the points to stay in touch with top four before the World Cup break. On the evidence of the season so far, we canā€™t be confident of anything in the Prem. And yetā€¦

We seem to do better against the top teams, or at least, when we have a point to prove. Iā€™m going for a Liverpool win, 3-1.

Konate header from a corner.
Mo Salah.
Darwin Nunez.

The window licking jamook for them. Yes, the one with the tongue that is three sizes too big for his mouth.

3 Likes

I believe what we have done is made Anfield a fortress when a bigger club has come to visit. And with the stats of 2D 3L Away in the Premier League so far, we get to wait and see which Liverpool turns up in London on Sunday arvi.

1 Like

We have the chance here to end any chance England have of winning the World Cup, 1 innocent tackle on Kane awayā€¦JUST SAYING, Iā€™m just saying.

I shouldnā€™t be confident after our recent ups and downs, and our bad away results this season in the league, but strangely, I am.

Our lads will be up for this one. :+1:

3 Likes

Milner not available because of concussion protocol, but Henderson is back.

2 Likes

Good news re Hendo, I would put him strait in in Fabinhoā€™s place (who needs a bit of a shake up). Derby in mid week so no need to rest anyone now.

----------------Ali-------------------
TAAā€”Konateā€“VVDā€”Robbo
--------Hendoā€“Thiago---------
Elliot------Bobby------Nunez
------------Salah----------------

1 Like

Loved how Klopp responded to the last question on players being injured before the world cup.

Funny guy Jurgen ā€“
In the above video @ 22:50 - 23:04 Comment about Millies concussion :rofl:

1 Like

When the heck did this sneak over to Sunday? I have an LFC match calendar syncing to my phone and it said this game was today, Saturday!

In these parts it will be broadcast on Peacock tomorrow, which I canā€™t stand. I will be out, and will record it, but then itā€™s not even available to watch until they say so, which is usually Monday. The streaming technology is worse than the convenience I enjoyed with a VHS as a lad. Bunch of balls!

Anyway, up the reds.

Donā€™t like Spurs. Kulusevski made a great start to his time there and with Son injured, him coming back is perfect timing for them.

As ever, it will all depend on which Liverpool team turns up in this Jekyll and Hyde of a season.

4 Likes

We need to win and the saints game before the wc break. Henderson, Thiago, Elliott and Jones in midfield needed.

1 Like

What were Juve thinking actually letting this guy go on loan.

Would be a bit annoying if he was straight back in, wanted Kane starved of service.

3 Likes

We could not beat them in the last two games.

Can we please just win today.

1 Like

Allegriā€™s losing the plot over at Juve hanging on to the likes of Di Maria and letting him go.

The deal includes an option to buy.

1 Like

Great to have Hendo back, ideal to bench Fabinho and play Hendo & Thiago at the base of midfield behind Bobby.

4 Likes

I am not at all confident, as its away against one of the better teams. But Spurs have struggled a bit and even if our form is not very good, we seem to (sadly, I wish we were consistent) raise our game more than a bit against the best teams. I would not be surprised if we won this despite our horrid away form. I think Spurs are probably objective favorites but that in this kind of game is close to 50/50. Maybe the most likely result is a draw. But we stand a good chance of winning and lets hope we do ! :blush:

3 Likes