Pre Match: Union St Gauloises Away - Thursday 14th December 17.45 GMT, 18.45 CET, 04.45 AEDT

Meaningless dead rubbery game of no importance whatsoever. Play the kids. No injuries please.
Don’t want to see any first teamers in this one.

This is the only time I’ll start a pre match thread, so be nice.

IMG_0063

7 Likes

Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

1 Like

0/10. Piss poor effort.

I mean, what the fuck is AEDT? And who cares about it anyway?

1 Like

Klopp’s going to go strong for no reason, isn’t he?

5 Likes

I bet he did that just to annoy you :laughing:

3 Likes

No: his (perfectly logical) reason will be to piss off TAN.

1 Like

Der. Obviously.

1 Like

Australian Eastern Daylight Time.

It’s the time zone I’m in. Helps me to remember to set my alarm.

1 Like

Kelleher
Quansah
Gomez
Chambers
Endo
Elliott
Jones
Doak
Gakpo

Not sure about the other two players.

Might be me and you, mate. Don’t turn your phone off.

2 Likes

I’d like to think I could do a job as a deep lying sweeper (Libero) :see_no_evil:

We are at the toughest period in 2023/2024 season. Injuries are mounting and we have more important matches to play. Keep the big boys at home, no need to travel to Belgium.

Kelleher; Bradley- Quansah - Endo - Chambers; McConell - Gravenberch - Elliott; Doak - Gakpo - Jones;

Elliott and Jones need minutes, they will benefit from getting more rythm. Gomez and Konate should stay away from this game. We need to protech them, especially knowing their injury history. Salah, Nunez and Diaz need a rest. Same is valid for VvD, Alisson, Trent and Tsimikas.

Why no health warning to accompany the opening thread :0)

2 Likes

Salah, VVD, and Trent shouldn’t even be on the bench for this one.

Darwin needs goals. Gakpo needs a start. Harvey deserves a start (he’s been good off the bench in the Prem, and he should continue the supersub style role in the league where he injects urgency in the last 20 or 30 minutes of games).

1 Like

Bradley fit for a run out?

2 Likes

Kelleher Bradley Quansah Konate Chambers Endo Elliott Jones Doak Gakpo Gordon

What other kids do we have eligible to play? If Mcconnell is in, start him for Endo, if Nallo and Nyoni are in start them for Ibou and Gakpo.

Maybe just play with 9 men? After all we do seem to do alright with a player or 2 less…

Jota and Alexis might be on bench for this?

I assume he would be

The game is being played in Belgium, so it’s actually 18:45 CET. Go on. Add that. I dare you.

2 Likes