Pre Match. West Brom vs Liverpool. EPL. Sunday 16th May.16.30

Only till tomorrow when he’s absolutely holding the door open for everybody else :wink:

It would be utterly stupid and so liverpool to win at old trafford and not get a result against West brom today.

2 Likes

I’d go with all four of the forwards.

Alisson
Trent Phillips Williams Robbo
Thiago Fabinho
Salah Firmino Jota Mane

We did it a few years back away at West Ham with Ox on the right, because we knew they were just going to sit in, and it worked very well.

3 Likes

I think someone else said it earlier (couldn’t find the post) about going with all four.
I think it makes loads of sense to just attack like fuck for the first twenty minutes and hope to score a couple of goals. Then just attemot to keep the ball high up the pitch.

Breaking news

Diogo Jota will miss today’s match against West Brom due to a foot injury sustained in midweek.

Bugger!

3 Likes

Medical team stealing a living

Time for Mané to step up

3 Likes

:rofl:

We just can’t catch a break.

3 Likes

Yeh, someone make him leave his dummy in the dressing room.

Please no more injury blows revealed at 3:30 :pray:

Damn it, I was hoping we’d see the front four starting today.

Mane hat-trick then…

1 Like

Would you have Wijnaldum or Milner, provided the later is fit???

Time for Mane to put his money where his mouth is…

3 Likes

Two changes for Liverpool at The Hawthorns see Sadio Mane and Curtis Jones come into the starting XI.

Georginio Wijnaldum drops to the bench, while Diogo Jota is ruled out due to a foot injury.

Roberto Firmino is handed the captain’s armband.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, R. Williams, Robertson, Fabinho, Thiago, Jones, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Adrian, Wijnaldum, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, Origi, Woodburn, Clarkson, N. Williams, Koumetio.

Come on you Redmen!

7 Likes

Nice to see Jones start, think he’s going to be great for us next season (and hopefully today)

3 Likes

We fans can’t. The players have managed to break pretty much bleeding everything.

2 Likes

Captain Bobby :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Not much on the bench to call on

No Naby or Ox on the bench. They’re off this summer.

1 Like