Pre-Match | West Ham v Liverpool | PL Match Day 11 | Sunday November 7th 16:30h | London Stadium

But defending deeper we weren’t scoring goals. Look at all the games we got done by an odd goal.

Only two weeks to wallow in misery now until the next game.

1 Like

Just left the ground.

Apart from 25 first half minutes we were abysmal.
Alison had a shocker a real shocker. Thought we had David James back.
Robertson was dire. Tsmiskas should’ve played after Weds.
Felt for Ox as he tried but the movement in front of him was awful.
Thiago came on and constantly gave the ball away. I don’t think this league is for him. It’s too fast.
Fabinho was our best player I’d say.
Front 3 caused hardly any problems.

We need to remember how to defend because we’ve from a team who never looked like conceding to a team who will conceded with ease.

3 Likes

Far too many players blowing hot and cold, some of the performances today were abysmal.

Not sure what has happened to our set piece coach but it’s a problem area both ends if the pitch.

3 Likes

All of this. It’s also still only November. Proper perspective.

5 Likes

And I was really hoping to see Olympic Stadium hosting Championship matches. Oh well.

2 Likes

Well, this will be a nice two weeks, waiting for the real football to resume again…

A deserved win for West Ham, and to be fair, our lads deserve to feel like shit tonight, because that’s what they were most of the time.

(I hate to see this charlatan Moyes win a football game and being eulogized as if he had invented football. Meh… if our lads had played on their true value, they’d have destroyed West Ham tonight.)

2 Likes

And then they play …the beatles…knife turner’s in the back.

They’re for real this season. Belief is a powerful thing. And as much as I’m stinging right now from the loss, I am happy for WH. Again, proper credit where it’s due they wanted it more than we did todau.

3 Likes

Fabinho was dreadful from my view.

2 Likes

Shameful display by Pawson and the VAR. We had to play against 12th and 13th additional men.

1 Like

Possibly the worst game I have seen from Allison. It happens. Move on.

4 Likes

We weren’t scoring because we kept missing the chances last year, but we have no chance of winning things with our current defensive record

You know what I mean

Bit sly and dirty…but…

We have plated high line for 3 years its nothing new.

You tell me what he does. Just stands on the corner wanting for the ball, showboats, misses the ball, shoots from all impossible angles, moans when not given a pass but he doesn’t make an easy pass to any of his mates. If at all its an insult to Balotelli as he would have atleast scored that. Just Salah and Bobby make him look like a good player.

Just about to say that we need a pacy number 6 who can recover better with our current defensive situation

I hope there isn’t any we miss Gini shouts.

1 Like

Drop Robbo and Mane and we would be fine…Let them sit out for couple of games.

1 Like