Pre-Match | West Ham v Liverpool | PL Match Day 11 | Sunday November 7th 16:30h | London Stadium

what does that even mean?

Its about positioning, reading the game well and being good in possession in the first place.

Ok man, have a good oneā€¦

Balls in behind undid us time and time again.

1 Like

From mine he werenā€™t too bad. I thought Hendo was poor and the midfield were just walked through.

Dropping Kostas seemed to have sent the wrong message, too many players far too safe in their starting spot.

Mentality monsters seems a lifetime ago, when we scored the 2nd we did fuck all. Where is the desire and fight?

3 Likes

Robbo needs sometime on the bench. His form has been very poor. Klopp is showing too much faith in him.

3 Likes

Fabinho got turned in build up for 2nd and once again his lack of recovery pace saw them go away from him.

Disappointed with our performance in 2HF.

We always knew about their counterattacks. The goal typically is to deny that opportunity, first with possession and avoiding turnovers, and failing, to deploy the counterpress.

We were increasingly sloppy with possession which was the foundation for WH counters.

Now one has to live with all the la di da in the media for two weeksā€¦

So being a number 6 you should have all that but with our high line we need someone who can recover better, would love Kante as he is small, nimble, aggressive and has pace, Fab is too slow on the recovery with our high line

2 Likes

On we go.

6 Likes

Forget these words. They are part of a distant past.

2 Likes

Too many players not at the level the once were at

At that point, he should have committed a tactical foul. Take a page out of Fernandinhoā€™s book.

2 Likes

Said right at the startā€¦once a team scores against usā€¦heads go downā€¦no fight backā€¦needs sortingā€¦

1 Like

Its a good narrative, but its not just simplistic, its misplaced.

Got to be our worst goals conceded season at this stage for sometime

1 Like

Iā€™ll watch StAlbans v Forest Green

Yeah itā€™s very worrying. Itā€™s more than a few off performances now.

He was shocking. Tsmiskas shouldā€™ve started this one.

I do miss him, but only coz heā€™s so handsome.

2 Likes