Pre-match: West Ham v Liverpool, Wednesday 26th April, 19:45

Keeping it unusual!

1 Like

I’m away on Wednesday night. I’m almost dreading this, but anyone want to do the post match?

The usual when we don’t turn up.

Expect Klopp to rotate about half a team, or a bit less, nicely balanced across lines.

The usual rotation stuff when we’re in weekend-midweek-weekend rhythm. This week and the following one are such.

Maybe 4-5 players.

1 Like

Pretty much the worst team to face when we’ve just been hammered on defending set pieces. They’re also in good form.

We’re going to need to return to that high intensity footy, giving them no time to breathe or compose themselves. I’d play Elliott, Diaz and Nunez for this one.

1 Like

We had an unchanged starting XI in the last three games. However, I don’t see the need or opportunity for major changes. Thiago or Milner in place of Fabinho or Henderson and Diaz or Nunez in place of Gakpo seem rational. Our defending was shocking in the last game and I hope the players have sorted themselves by now.

Smash….

Ah…no.

Apparently we might be wearing that white shirt.

Will be for the last time which is something but, I guess we are due a win in it, we got a win in the blue turquoise thing against Man Utd I believe.

Konate a doubt, Firmino out and Keita might return to training soon :joy:

:man_facepalming: :sob:

It will be a joy not to read this anymore.

3 Likes

West Ham team news by WhoScored:

• Gianluca Scamacca remains out following surgery, but the striker is West Ham’s only injury concern.
  • David Moyes may make one change to his XI here, with Pablo Fornals potentially replacing Said Benrahma on the left.

Thing is he might have been rotated anyhow.

That quote always reminds me of these adverts that were once on TV :0)

1 Like

If you mean this year’s 3rd kit (Green)? We lost at Old Toilet this season so I don’t think our win came against Utd?

COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

Nah this one, sure the only win in it was the win over Man Utd.

IMG_0245

Right in my 40 years (I turn 40 tomorrow) we’ve played 6 times on the 26th and we’ve won 5 and drawn 1.

13 Likes

Happy birthday mate :beers: .

1 Like

Happy birthday for tomorrow, you not very cynical middle aged git.

3 Likes

1 Like

Happy Birthday​:birthday::birthday::birthday:

1 Like