Pre-match: West Ham v Liverpool, Wednesday 26th April, 19:45

Happy birthday! :partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats Natty Matty,
You don’t look a day over 38 and a half.

Here’s your present…

5 Likes

Nothing usual at all about this season, but this one, and the rest we have to win to be a chance for top 4.So to pinch a line from @cynical old git,we WILL twat them.

Happy Birthday Matty. :birthday: :beers::nerd_face:

1 Like

West Ham 3/1 for this.
Too good a price to refuse.

1 Like

My Hammers mate has gone Salah to score first at 11/2. He reckons we will smash them…but he is a pessimist by nature :joy:

He says they get shafted by the refs when they play us too. :smirk:

1 Like

Looks like Konate isn’t going to make it. So I would do something a bit radical.

I don’t trust Matip or Gomez to do the job that Konate has been doing - essentially covering 1.5 positions. So I would play them both, fully liberating Trent to move into midfield.

Alisson
Gomez Matip Virgil Robbo
Trent Fab Thiago
Salah Gakpo Jota

Completely agree. I hope this is the moment that we admit that Trent is a midfielder.

Happy 40th mate. I’m not far behind you on reaching that milestone (August). Means Liverpool rarely play on my birthday, but the last time we did (2019), we beat Norwich 4-1, and went on to win the title.

Have a good un! :beers:

1 Like

Expecting Jones to be rested as per his fitness requirements, Elliot or Thiago to cover, would like to see Thiago at six though - a Trent/Thiago double six could be devastating. If Konate’s out I’d play Gomes, think he could do a good job when we convert to a three. Don’t expect the front three to change, as much as I would like to see the threat of Diaz and Nunez combining, it’s clear that the off the ball work of Jota and Gakpo is required. Expecting a very tough game.

---------------Alisson---------------
TAA----Gomez— VVD----Robbo
----Elliot----Thiago----Hendo----
----Salah—Gakpo—Jota---------

You mentioned this mate a few times.

Its like your documentary evidence that supporters of all clubs feel hard done by with decisions etc.

Little side swipe at people you disagree with concerning Liverpool and bias against them. And yet bemoaning the continuation of that discussion when it doesn’t suit you.

To be honest, I have no difficulty with your opinion, its your entitlement.
But I fail to see the value of continuing the debate from your side?

Proving you are right?
All support groups have paranoid members?
Again, its your viewpoint.
But don’t moan when its countered.

Tell your mate he is wrong by the way.

Really not seeing Trent as a midfielder.
His positional awareness and discipline is seriously lacking.
Great going forward, no doubts at all about that, but he’d only make the holes in our midfield colander bigger

Was thinking a summer birthday is lucky in a way.

1 Like

Don’t worry I will let him know that there is someone on a Liverpool fan forum who doesn’t agree.

I just hope it doesn’t shock him too much though as he is getting on a bit… :wink:

1 Like

Aren’t we all…

The dreaded away kit. Are we breaking the duck this eve?

Hopefully we’ll hypnotise them at the kick off

2 Likes

Dislike that ground, dislike the kit we’re gonna play in.

Get any win and let’s move onto the next one. :joy:

Same thought to be honest.

We do usually win at least one in every kit and we will be in the Green against Soton I assume.

You should have took the draw too.

1 Like