Pre Match | Wolves vs Liverpool | Monday 15th 20:00|

What a weekend of results.

Other than Leicester all other results went for us.

How much do you want it lads.

Come on now! A win tonight and we’re up to 6th and 5 points behind Chelsea in 4th! Come on.

Pivotal game

3 Likes

Wolves not been at their best this season but, as we have seen, nobody in the Prem is a pushover. Need to get our mentality right straight from the off and score first. A win is a must. COYR.

1 Like

Might need some streaming links for tonight’s game.

@Lowton_Red @PeachesEnRegalia we are still waiting.

When I first appraised Boudica of the underwhelming lack of effusion displayed by the collective forum following my most recent pre match bulletin, she sank back into her chair, and sat there breathing softly through the nostrils. A frozen calm fell upon her. Her lips tightened, her eyes hardened, and I felt a pang of apprehension at the sight of her, so clearly was her manner that of a woman about to say to her domestic staff, ‘Throw this man out, and see to it that he lands land upon something sharp.

What stopped her, she later revealed was that I was a light mauve in colour, and my eyes, generally so mild, glittered behind my pince-nez with a strange light. She confided that it needed but a glance to tell her that I was in one of my rare berserk moods. These occur perhaps twice in each calendar year, and even she, strong woman though she is, always comes near to quailing before them, for on these occasions I cease to be a human doormat whom an ‘Oh, Thomas!’ could quell, but become something more on the order of one of those high winds which from time to time blow through the state of Kansas and send its inhabitants scurrying nimbly to their cyclone cellars.

Consequently, she rose from her chair and stared at me as if instead of her beloved spouse I had become the Lowton spectre, a knight in armour carrying his head in his hand, who was generally supposed to be around and about whenever there was going to be a death in the family.

Be warned, when the oppressed rise and start setting about the oppressor, their fury is always formidable.

One noticed this in the French Revolution.

Meanwhile, our quest for the lost adage, the winning banality concealed somewhere in my previous epistle, continues in camera.

With dawn pinking the eastern sky and the early bird chirping over its early worm, we shall pull a sword of Gideon

This game has all the makings of a potential banana skin! (well someone had to say it):roll_eyes:

I’ll take a scrappy 1-0 win to us. :astonished:

7 Likes

We romped to the league, whilst still in C/L, imagine what Klopp could do if he was given a week to prepare for majority of matches.

I seriously think a 200 point season :wink: would be on the cards

1 Like

Liverpool have named an unchanged starting line-up at Molineux.

The Reds field the same XI that defeat RB Leipzig 2-0 in the Champions League tie in Budapest last week.

Divock Origi is absent from the squad due to a muscle injury.

Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Phillips, Kabak, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Thiago, Mane, Salah, Jota.

Subs: Adrian, Milner, Keita, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Jones, Tsimikas, Shaqiri, R. Williams, N. Williams.

8 Likes

Happy with that lineup, an early goal will settle the nerves all round!

Jota to score!

6 Likes

To be fair he did run around a bit the other night…

4 Likes

I’m surprised how many people are keen to bin off the Europa League if we finish outside the top 4 (or dont win number 7).

I get the whole plenty of time to rest argument but we need to finish as high as possible

4 Likes

yep!!! sticking with the same 11, LOVE IT… lets see if we can build some consistency.

2 Likes

bit scared of Traore running down our right flank.

1 Like

Let’s stick it to them Budapest style. 3 points please reds :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Why? He’s got no end product.

3 Likes

Shame it’s not Djimi Traore

1 Like

He does score one every season. :joy:

2 Likes

Are you dissing Djimi?

Outside. Now.

2 Likes

I am really excited for this one. For several reasons. Thiago higher again, our Colossus Fab back again at the base of the MF, the developing CB partnership of Nat and Kabak, and of course Jota down the middle.

This is our last match for 17 or so days so let’s make it count!

EDIT: sooner or later Tsimikas has to get minutes. Robbo needs a rest.

2 Likes

Who needs football? I’m hanging out with my two nephews (one was born 5 days ago the other is 4 months).

3 Likes

He will get 17 days rest though? Think that’s ample. Hopefully we progress in the CL and Kostas gets the games before the CL legs.

1 Like

No he won’t. Scotland have three World Cup qualifiers to play in that period. I suppose they could rest him against the Faroe Islands…

Incidentally, a quick word of warning. The last time we fielded an unchanged XI was after beating Leipzig 2-0 in Budapest…

1 Like