PreGame | Newcastle - Liverpool | PL Matchday 24 | Saturday February 18th 17:30h | St. James‘ Park

Difficult away game ahead.

Think they will be without Guimaraes (suspension), Wilson and Willock.

Last team to beat them in the league: Liverpool.

Lineup that won’t happen #1 (never change a winning team)

Alisson
TAA Matip Gomez Robbo
Hendo Fabinho Bajcetic
Mo Darwin Gakpo

Y.N.W.A.

5 Likes

Somebodies on a roll :+1:

Hope we are as well.

Maybe the thread opener should put date and time and what channel is showing it. Just a couple of tips . :grinning:

3-0 :sob:

Ughhh, away from home gonna be a lot tougher than tonight for sure :frowning:

I’d happily take 0 points from this if it meant we won midweek.

Newsandcastle have slowed down in the last few games looking very ordinary in the second halves of games.

Feels like a massive game now. Beat them and win our game in hand and we’ll be right back in the mix!

Much better from Gomez tonight but VVD back in no?

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the personnel,formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Iftikhar

Commando
Flobs
GermanRed
Dutch

RedOverTheWater
MattyHurst
Mascot

TheAll-Mighty
Koptician
Magnus

WeeJoe Limie Illok Sweeting and their little crew come in for Madrid.

1 Like

Sorry @The-AllMightyReds although I’m right footed, I’ve always played Left Back. My secondary school sports teacher insisted on it to test/improve us. I’d be better playing at Left Back. I have got a ‘turn of speed’ though so could probably play LWB if you want to play that way?
Where are we playing (what’s the surface like?) will I need studs or mouldies?

BTW do we have to pay subs?

See you Saturday.

COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Saving the first teamers for the Champions League. Smart.

8 Likes

You’ve picked my outfield position though I was only ever very good when I was young in that, once I left University it was only ever going be goal, though it had been before that for the most part.

1 Like

You want us to win the game, right? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I’m assuming Virg will be available for this one? I’d be tempted to pair him with Gomez over Matip. Assuming Konaté is still out.

1 Like

Becker

TAA-Gomez-van Dijk-Robertson

Henderson-Fabinho-Bajčetić

Salah-Firmino-Núñez

1 Like

If you have to drop Cody G, what about Jota?

Think we need someone who can hold on to the ball, that’s why I chose Firmino.

which liverpool will turn up? the ones who played City and Everton or the ones that played wolves and brighton?
this season we just cannot put a run together. we need all 3 points here. defeat and top 4 is gone.
newcastle arent scoring at the moment so lets not give them a hand by being utterly shit. start solid and take the game to them.

3 Likes

You must have your coaching badges

4 Likes