PreGame | Newcastle - Liverpool | PL Matchday 24 | Saturday February 18th 17:30h | St. James‘ Park

Deflated.
For fuck sake, we need a bit of fairness and we get these

1 Like

Was his last game with us the one he sent Klopp off?

Not sure, his “mistakes” roll into one

Dunno who the baldy bloke last night was but he was actually pretty good.

There is letting the game flow and letting it flow he managed it well and the cards were generally at the right times.

1 Like

Seriously?

Myself, Peaches, and SBYM up top surely? Us running round with our pride hanging out, and all the ladies will faint with delight, and we’ll net 3 before anyone realizes it’s a game of footy!

:rainbow_flag:

In my opinion, this might be the match where we have to score more than them to win.

3 Likes

You 3 are never around, we need dependable people for this 1.

You’ll have your chance to impress next season away at Gothenburg in the Europa League.

1 Like

Strong possibility I reckon.

Yes, I’d play Bobby too.

captain-obvious-im-captain-obvious

1 Like

Well knock yourself out.

“Tries to retract laugh in disdain and anger*

1 Like

I think with our injuries, the team pretty much picks itself anyway. I also think sending most of the team out again sends a good message (more of that please). I can see the argument for starting Jota, but I think it’s still a bit early for him to start. I’d be looking to potentially start him against Madrid for whoever looks the most tired/the least competent of the front 3 on Saturday.

I said most of the team, because obviously if VVD is fit, he starts (and even though Matip was decent for most of the match, he still has issues with form).

Alisson
Trent Gomez Virgil Robbo
Fabinho
Hendo Bajcetic
Salah Gakpo Nunez

3 Likes

I think Jurgen should keep Ancelotti guessing what the formation will be against them… Play whatever boys at the weekend that will do a job on Sandcastle, but keep some powder dry for RM

Newcastle aren’t relegation fodder anymore. They are above us in the league. Our last slim chance of catching them and getting into the top four depend on this match. It’s arguably more important than the Real game.

4 Likes

Been thinking their form is on the wane while ours after the other night should be on the up… I think we will beat these at the weekend without too much hassle… whether Jurgen plays his best team I am not so sure, still a lot of games to play catch-up in the PL …
The CL is one bite of the cherry type of predicament… so lets see how it pans out

1 Like

Wouldn’t say our form is on the up but hopefully that game gives us a much needed boost and is something much bigger.

If we are to get anything from this season it needs to be the start of something.

2 Likes

I have a bad feeling about this one …

Gakpo is on fire. :grinning:

Win this one and it’s coming back to “Smash them. They’re shit” range!