PreMatch | Bournemouth vs Liverpool | Sunday January 21st 16:30h |

Looks like Bradley is taking the step up to be our squad regular, similar to Quansah. When Robbo, Tsimikas and Trent return, we will have Bradley and Gomez at RB, Robbo and Tsimikas at LB and Trent at midfield. Not a bad situation for the 2nd half of the season - PL + cups.

1 Like

Well, until anyone of them is back, we still have AT LEAST three (more likely four) matches to play, which will be far from easy. But at least Bradley demonstrated his ability so we can all be significantly calmer and more confident despite Trentā€™s absence. However, Bradley will still need to have his minutes managed - 4 full games in 10 days at the end of January is surely too much for him.

1 Like

I really donā€™t see this being a major issue compared to 10 days. There is something that says it could be even more problematic the longer you have off.

1 Like

Not a comparison. Just saying that they would have a break to rest and prepare.

1 Like

If we had a game 3 days before Iā€™d probably consider it I just donā€™t think there is a massive issue on that.

1 Like

I guess for those 3 or 4 matches Jurgen would need to juggle Bradley, Beck and our defensive Swiss knife Gomez for the LB and RB positions. Hopefully no further injuries during this period.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure that JĆ¼rgen and his team will know the personnel, formation and tactics to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Smash them. Theyā€™re shit.

3 Likes

Gomez remembers him from training and has him in his pocket already.

1 Like

Hope allā€™s well Mr Cdo :+1:t4:

1 Like

So bored waiting for this.

Letā€™s spend the next few days discussing formations:

Ali
Bradley Konate Van Dijk Gomez
Elliott MacAllister Jones
Diaz Jota Darwin

Hope Szobo will make the bench.

5 Likes

The boys are back.

https://twitter.com/lfc/status/1747647466131079636?s=46&t=WmjWm_FqqFdVHHP8b7dN9A

3 Likes

Darwin like what are these guys like

2 Likes

No Dom in any photos :melting_face:

Though Robboā€™s in the in door stuff, Dom could be having assessments mind. Await what Klopp says Friday.

1 Like

Snowflakes :joy::see_no_evil:

Itā€™s winter, surely thatā€™s the perfect time for snowflakes?

2 Likes

Dominik Szoboszlai still OUT as winger makes rare Liverpool training appearance - Liverpool FC - This Is Anfield?

1 Like

Was getting excited for a minute thereā€¦ thought Bournemouth were playing in the FA Cup tonight - alas it is this time next week
A fully recharged side we face then :0)

Hopefully we shall be fully recharged as well. Too bad no one is back from injury - I still hope Dom can make the bench though (he surely wonā€™t and shouldnā€™t start).

I would go with this line-up. Elliott is needed in midfied in Domā€™s absence (he should do better than Gravenberch).

It will not be an easy match. The Cherries are in somewhat good form lately. And they are playing at home. So letā€™s hope for a scrappy 1-2 win.

2 Likes

Just guess work same as I.