PreMatch | Bournemouth vs Liverpool | Sunday January 21st 16:30h |

Alternatively we are…

Also you know as well as I do, long breaks have disturbed rhythm.

1 Like

https://x.com/LFC/status/1747967323716067427?s=20

Heart in mouth when Jones and Maca stretched for the ball :joy:

Also noticed Dom was in his kit with Konate for some bagel thing

Did Salah just get injured???!!! :flushed:

It didn’t look serious if I’m all that honest.

He didn’t limp off, sat on the side of the pitch and then sort of semi jogged walked down the tunnel.

I’d say this assessment is true, however that would be my concern if he felt anything he should be left out.

1 Like

I’d be surprised if he is out longer than this tournament lasts, only downside is that it looks like they could be out early at this rate.

1 Like

Confused The Interview GIF

I mean if they had gone out anyhow we’d have got him back earlier but may not if they did.

Bournemouth team news:

*Traore’s gone to Napoli in the meantime.

Jürgen doesn’t expect anyone back for Bournemouth but Dom, Trent and Robbo are close.

3 Likes

Hopefully Chelsea then

Sounds sooner but yeah that’s the key game really.

Ideally Robbo and Szobo and Trent get some minutes vs Fulham and then go from there.

4 Likes

Well the FA cup game is probably perfect for that but yeah sub perhaps in those games.

Anyhow it’s about managing these next two games, I think we are in the right place for the Fulham match with them having to play out.

Will find that harder at Bournemouth I suspect.

4 Likes

Two games won without Mo, let’s make it 3. A couple of early goals would be good.

5 Likes

Trent, Robbo, Endo, Dom and Mo - doubt we have ever missed more pivotal players for a league match under Klopp.

Hope WE take that into account in this thread when things don’t look good tomorrow.

I’m fucking nervous.

1 Like

the players we have are more than good enough to win this one. World class players in goal, defence, midfield and attack.

It’ll be tough but I’m feeling positive.

8 Likes

It’s fucking match dayyyyyyyyy!!!

Dance Dancing GIF by Norwalk Brew House

2 Likes

Not much to mull over for this one in terms of team selection. Id go with something like the below.

Ali

Bradley Konate Virgil Gomez

Elliot Mac Allister Jones

Diaz Jota Nunez

Only real questions is do you start Gakpo over Nunez/Jota and does Gravenberch get the nod in midfield. We have also seen Gakpo deployed in midfield, which might be interesting.

Gonna be a tough afternoon, but they are missing a lot of key players, and think the game will be open.

You spelt “has been a disaster” wrong.

1 Like

Jurgen Klopp on returning to Liverpool from winter break:

“Funnily enough on the way back, half the team me included was on the same plane!”

4 Likes