PreMatch | Brentford vs Liverpool | Saturday February 17th 12:30

1 Like

Thatā€™s the beauty of rotation we have 2 games a week from now on in

Letā€™s face it a forward line with Salah, Diaz. Nunez and Jota any 3 will be fine.

Say this every time we have a full squad we need it because injuries and form play their part.

3 Likes

Anyhow have to say this has made me feel a bit better as Iā€™ve been in bed all day with flu.

2 Likes

Gute Besserung!

4 Likes

weā€™ll unleash 4 forwards from now on, against all teams including that team referred to by the media as the :ā€œchampionsā€. As far as Brentford the 4th one will be Cody.

You just know that Mo will be agitating for a place in the starting eleven now heā€™s back in training.

At the risk of having my political views dissected again:

Ali
Bradley Konate VVD Robbo
Jones Endo Macca
Salah Darwin Jota

puts on tin helmet and retires to bunker

2 Likes

That selection really emphasises control from the centre, which has echoes of Maoist/Stalinist corruptions of revolutionary thinking - unlike systems with more decentralised ideals, as would be suggested by theorists like Kropotkin and Gramsci.

2 Likes

Would it be less militant if I put Darwin on the left and DJ through the middle?

3 Likes

Darwin = Evolution Theory, which is the antithesis of the bible-thumping, God-fearing right.

You couldnā€™t get more left wing if you tried!

3 Likes

It would be very nice to have the option and one on the bench. Our forwards have tended to be impact substitutions.

Iā€™m hoping that Salah is back to full fitness. He has always been quite resilient but I wouldnā€™t want to push him too much after a lay-off. We probably need to be looking who could switch to the right after 60 minutes.

That wouldnā€™t work because then we would be way too focused on the right wing

Tough game for us - we dont seem to play that great here.

haha @Dutch

You will be busy on Saturday then?

Wow had no idea you were a fucking Nazi.

Trent is out for this.
All the clamour for young Bradley may be realised on Saturday.
Hope he continues his vein of form.

1 Like

Think it could be Gomez here and then possibly Bradley for Luton. Then decide for the final. I certainly donā€™t expect Bradley to get all starts while Trent is out.

3 Likes

So it is Dom, Trent, Thiago and then pretty much out of the season is Matip.

Assume Dom will be next back, Kloppā€™s diagnosis seemed better than the random one from Hungary and we havenā€™t seen Joyce or others mention him out.

I read somewhere that heā€™s out until after the Carabao final at least

That was the Hungarian press report.

Kloppā€™s comments last week suggested he had a chance for Luton and the Final.

Assume we will find out Friday.