PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

This match is tailor made for Keita at the moment. I can’t understand the decision not to start him.

Even short term, trying to get more from him before he’s built up sufficient fitness is a sure fire to not have him available even for the bench next week

Can the real LFC please turn up today. :pray:

2 Likes

I’d agree with that prior to this season.
They have my full support today to put things right.

Let’s hope they show the necessary energy and athleticism to boss it…

1 Like

Smash them redmen.

1 Like

Releasesky.

Bookmark it.

Takes you straight to an adblocker install

1 Like

It’t dry January :weary: but horrible weather outside. United already won and looking at that lineup… It’ going to be a shite day :pensive:

You are the most cheerful person on the internet

1 Like

Pre-match nerves…

When we’re 3-0 up after 20 mins it’ll all be ok

Imagine that though…3-0 up after 20 mins, we used to do that to teams for fun, now we have to pray not to concede in the first 10mins every sodding game :laughing:

Nervous about this one. Looking at the team I see an old midfield and an attack down to bare bones. Gakpo’s versatility will help, at least we have something in the middle. I’d like to see Salah come inside and get close to him, we might get something from that.

Oh, and good luck to AOC. We all know the score, he isn’t what he was, bad injury, and will likely leave in summer.

But today he wears the Liver Bird on his chest, and I would love it if the lad popped up with a crucial goal for us.

1 Like

Ok, but in that case who would play right wing… Henderson? Would that be a good idea??

The bench is even more concerning, our squad is completely depleted. Let’s see how it goes for us today, fingers crossed!

Any streams??

If we revert to 4-4-2
Why not push TTA up a tad and drop Joe in behind him
Play Gakpo left side of MO and leave AOC on the bench :man_shrugging:

Sky coverage seems to be placing Gakpo in the middle of a front 3.

1 Like

Leave the lineup to the best manager in the world and not for the Keyboard coaches and FIFA managers :wink:

Every stream I try either redirects to an adblocker install, or is riddled with ads.
Choice of BT Sports version of Gillette Soccer Saturday, or the real Gillette Soccer Saturday and suffer Clinton fucking Morrison.

Neither thanks, I’d rather sit and stick needles in my eyes