PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

7 Likes

That midfield again…

1 Like

You know what they say… if its broke, dont even try to fix it.

We’ll see if it’s 4-3-3 (with maybe Gakpo or Ox as false #9) or maybe Klopp heard my call for 4-4-2 (with Salah and Gakpo up top).

1 Like

Oh dear.

1 Like

Many here (and elsewhere) think that it’s our best midfield.

Let’s see how they fare today…

2 Likes

It’s always a promising sign when we can’t work out who is playing where. Let’s hope that Jürgen has told the lads.

It’s only a little tweak really.

I think the XI was more or less expected, maybe only 1 position was in doubt (Ox or someone else).

2 Likes

This line up proves Keita has no future here cos that midfield is poor and he still cant get in

1 Like

You spelt “hopefully not past it” wrong.

4 Likes

2-0 to the boys… Gakpo with a double :0)

Klopp = loyalty.

Whether that’s a good thing?

1 Like

Sigh, if Keita is not gonna start over Hendo, might as well mutually terminate Keita’s contract.

1 Like

I assume you mean diamond 4-4-2…
What’s our record with it this season, didn’t follow its success rate…

Henderson’s been awful lately and Fabinho not much better. Thiago’s been accused of being in poor form but he’s being forced to tackle and intercept because the other two are waving people past them on a regular basis. I know they’ve been good to great for us but, yeah… I’d have let them run what’s left of their legs out on someone else’s pitch or revitalized the midfield where they’d be useful additions here and there when needed, not starting every single game with the moniker of ‘our best midfield’.

Massive oversight the last window and looks like we’re going to limp it through to the next one as well.

Aye, lets take the lad who cannot stay fit and force him into the starting line up regardless of the level of fitness he’s built up now he’s finally healthy

4 Likes

No, 4-4-2. Similar structure we played against Villa, par example.

Klopp thinking long term with Naby , don’t over play him and get injured again.

This game is in the middle of the fuckin night.

Going to sleep, expecting nightmares.

Any streams for this? Cheers