PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

Time to get behind the team and don’t get distracted by all the other stuff.

If Darwin is out I’d go with

Alisson
Trent Matip Konate Robbo
Hendo Fabinho Thiago
Elliott Salah Ox

Cody and Naby as gamechangers from bench.

That would be the first time Salah started central up top in a 4-3-3.

1 Like

What a depressing line up. Where are the goals coming from if not from an out of sorts Salah?

Smash us. We’re shit :wink:

2 Likes

So Tosshard is off to those wanker from the bridge.

Not me. 0-9

1 Like

Trossard is one of those kind of flair players who had a very good few months and then thinks the world revolves around him. Plenty of such players like Depay and Coutinho and things usually don’t end well for them. Brighton should extract as much as they should with his contract ending.

1 Like

As long as they don’t extract the urine from us this afternoon.

They will not need to do much to extract the urine from us, we are playing like someone with urinal incontinence

We need game changers from the start.

1 Like

Can’t decide whether we’re going to be delighted, frustrated or down-right depressed come 5pm. Hoping for the win obviously but Brighton are dangerous, particularly at home. As long as we don’t go one down in the first 10 mins I’ll take a 1-2 narrow shit win please.

2 Likes

Expect the worst … that’s my new motto.

Because of the injury curse , this season is basically a write-off.

3 Likes

Getting used to this boom and bust cycle aren’t we.

Alisson
TAA-Matip-Konate-Robertson
Fabinho
Keita-Thiago
Carvalho
Salah-Gakpo

1 Like

Weird thing happened to me today.
Woke up and logged in here, and was suddenly transported back to 2010 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It’s all a bit crazy around here at the moment. Lots of weird predicted line-ups and far out comments.
I must admit that I’ve never felt this nervous about meeting Brighton. It’s not a pleasant sensation to be honest.
Fingers crossed that we somehow get our act together, but if we don’t, we go again next time.

1 Like

I’m assuming that the lineups aren’t out until 14:00 GMT?

I don’t really have any great expectations for this so I’m passing the time watching Doctor Who on German telly. “Die Revolution der Daleks” at the moment. My wife is on night shift tonight so it will be end-to-end war films after the match.

Anyway, I had a look at the betting prediction for this match and it gives us a 45% win prediction with 30% for a draw and 25% for a Brighton victory. Obviously the punters appear to have more faith in the team than us fans.

Grüss von Downunder RW. Our midfield are playing like daleks at the moment, so I’m taking that as a good omen.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

1 Like

Who’s going to win the race to post the starting lineup today? :thinking:

1 Like