PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

I’m sure that Jürgen and his team will know the formation, tactics and personnel to see us through this game. COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yeah you know what Commando, for the first time in a long long time I don’t think they will.

Klopp doesn’t have the personnel to play the game he’s perfected for so many years, we don’t need anymore evidence to see they’re not up to it…and he’s not going to change those tactics either because it’s not something he’d want to see from his players.

1 Like

For once, I’m not sure I agree :cry:

COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

Can we basically make lowball bids for half their team so they look a bit off their game or put in transfer requests and don’t play.

It’s sadly I feel all we’ve got. It’s a very big week for Klopp and one of his biggest I feel.

Is Bobby definitely meant to be back for this?

To Brighton or us? :thinking:

If we lose by that score, it’d certainly show Caicedo that we have glaring holes in midfield that he could fill, but then (paycheque aside) why would he want to join a side that his own team has just thrashed nine nil? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

@GermanRed why is it matchday 20 in the thread title? We have played 17 games till now.

1 Like

It’s officially scheduled as matchweek 20.

We have one game in hand and one complete matchday was cancelled because the old lady died.

1 Like

I think it officially is match 20. We missed two games when the Queen’s funeral was on.

2 Likes

Becker

TAA-Matip-Konaté-Robertson

Henderson-Fabinho

Salah-Keïta-Thiago

Núñez

We have to stop letting our midfield be overrun.

4 Likes

My favorite lineup too👍

1 Like

No idea. 20 days ago Klopp said he’s out for a bit.

1 Like

Said he was out for 1-2 games.

Same for Milner (it’s been 4) :grimacing:

Unless Klopp has confirmed they’re back in training it’s pretty pointless people putting them into their XI’s.

When was the last time we had a player out for 1 or 2 matches or how does it possible that every time I look Cheaty has 2 or 3 out and we have 6 or 7?

Is it training, luck …

For a few games now, there are no concrete questions from journalists on the likes of Ramsay, Milner and Bobby.

Ramsay played for u21 today in another beating and was sent off :frowning:

Watch the video…it was a ducks fart touch…old 'arry teaching em well…

1 Like