PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

Last league game with Nunez running around and missing a 100% chance we trailed mighty Brentford 0-2 and they had 2 goals disallowed for offside. We were at the same shit level.

Heā€™s injured, so yeah, good fit

1 Like

Someone should put this team out of its misery.

Best thing is that we havent conceded yet imo. We arent really good away from home this season tbf, time to change it in the second half.

Believe !

This was a F horror show, this the worst i have seen us since the days of Rafa batata and the the current Leicester clown . even in his first match we were not that bad , its not only the loss of legs but the disorganization , lack of positional awareness , the press is extremely bad and they are passing it with ease .

2 Likes

It would unfortunately still improve our midfield. Add McAllister and we could play with 10 men.

We actually looked like we could score though.

This is piss poor. This is a more sensible formation than against Brentford but thereā€™s no threat up front.

Most of the other players on the pitch have at least put in some good performances over the course of the season.

Those two are consistently stinking the place out. Itā€™s painfully obvious for all to see that they no longer have the capacity to get anywhere near a half decent opposition midfield.

If we somehow win this itā€™s an absolute robbery.

Caicedo, McAllister and co are what a midfield should look like.

1 Like

I said at the begining of the seasonā€¦something is wrong at LFCā€¦Backroom boys goneā€¦good players goneā€¦weā€™ve no fight, weā€™ve no attitude, no determination, its as if weā€™ve imploded, got in the shit and can get out. Cmon boys show some fightā€¦

If FSG is still here come end of January, I think the Anfield crowd should organise a protest against FSG for the seemingly lack of investment in the most important area of the pitch.

The only good thing about those Middle Eastern owners are that they are exceedingly ruthless with anyone at the club.

If the manager doesnā€™t meet the minimum KPI, they will bin him asap. If the captain is shite, off he goes into the transfer list and actual funds for a top class replacement for what the scouting team has seen, an undisputed first choice for all involved.

331 million dollars set aside for Rafael Devers but only less than 100 million pounds invested in our midfield. Well done, FSG!

Trent just got called offside without touching the ball and letting it run out of bounceā€¦Rashford influenced play which lead to a goal and was said to not influence the goal. What is the rule? The inconsistency is unreal.

5 Likes

WTF is going on?!

HT 0-0:

A disconnected, difficult first half for our lads, against a strong and confident opponent.

Apart from the first five minutes, our trademark high pressing was off. Brighton won almost all direct duels, were always nearer to the ball, faster, stronger, more alert to what was happening. We have been second best during the whole half.

The result of this: zero shots on target for us, and hanging on to a result by our fingernails.

Klopp seemed nervous, angry and yelled a lot at the players. Rightly so. But at the end of the day, when you have Ox and Gakpo in the front three instead of ManƩ and Bobby (or Diaz and Jota), our pressing game will inevitably suffer.

Letā€™s hope that the lads can at least continue fighting and not conceding, and maybe then a chance will present itself at some point in the game, to wrap it up. Fingers crossed!

Different day same old sh*t.

1 Like

This is how I feel now

1 Like

I donā€™t see a sensible formation at all. Something not right with the shape. Forwards canā€™t get into the game. Midfield non-existant

Way too ruthless at times. Thanks but no, thanks.

@Limiescouse what say you now?

Makes you realise how much our forwards have covered the midfield over the past 5 years