PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

Obviously this ref hasn’t got his red pants on today…so we’re up shit street…

1 Like

Klopp is doomed with his midfielders. They are not good enough. Don’t run enough, don’t press, can’t keep the ball for more than 10 seconds and as a reason our forwards are once again isolated.
Matip is very shaky and Konate had to be much more vcareful.
TAA is playing in his own position, but the problem is he is once again a weak link. Mitoma is tearing him apart and we are lucky that the Papanes’s final ball failed him till now.

Thiago is invisible, Hendo is absolutely awful, Fab is a little bit better, but we can’t controll the ball. Salah must stop playing for his own glory and better pass his coleagues instead of losing the ball constantly and creating dangerous situations for BHA.

The Utd goal shouldn’t stand. Thats the thing here.

Yup.
Time to get rid :roll_eyes:

1 Like

36% possession…

Makes you also wonder why we don’t sit back a little bit rather than continue without the tools needed for such an approach

This is the sort of game we win in 1-0.

Staggeringly poor half of football

Does Gakpo suit our style at all? Where is he best utilized? He is not exactly a pressing machine.

1 Like

Neither are we these days.

However, that is what we need right now at this club. If the scouting, analytical and Medical team do not have the cojones to tell Klopp that he is wrong, we need another more senior figure to tell Klopp in no uncertain terms that, “no man is perfect. Trust the team”

I don’t think the Middle Eastern fuckers will get rid of Klopp that early…

no changes incredible !

Same shit different smell second half?

couple of thoughts here… both liverpool and city look like punch drunk boxers (rocky comes to mind). the battles for supremacy in the last five seasons have caught up massively with both teams. Difference is City will do a massive revamp of their midfield (hint bellingham) as money is not an issue. We need an overhaul as well but FSG are not going to do it, so hopefully sell. To just highlight how bad we are at the moment, OX was not a starter the last two seasons even with injuries and now he is. Except for maybe (BIG MAYBE) thiago, None of our midfield players starts for the top six or seven teams in the league. I dont blame the players here, they are giving as much as they can but desire vs father time, father time wins all the time. they jus dont have the legs for it… I know people have been sayin klopp should adjust his tactics and not play such a high line as fab and hendo dont have the legs anymo. But i dont think that really matters as they dont have the legs to keep up with the younger opposition anyway…Have loved FSG as owners, but for the sake of the club i do hope they sell and sell very soon

Level as we start the second half.

That’s the best that can be said!

1 Like

And they score

Are we still persevering with the underlapping fullbacks system that Lijnders has apparently wanted to implement? Fuck knows what formation we are playing.

Deserved.

1 Like

Positivity…We definitely can’t be worse this half🤞