PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

Are we making these subs or what ?

thiago .millner, keita ,henderson , fab
5 midfielders needing replaced

This absolutely !!

No if you donā€™t like it put me on ignore

The complete lack of urgency in making the subs just speaks of a team in a malaise

Ox lol

u really on it today lolā€¦ most times u would be fucking pissedā€¦

Holy fuck, how did we end up having to do this ???

He hasnā€™t really shown anything though. Thereā€™s no intensity in his performances, the type of intensity that was obvious with Jota, Diaz and Nunez straight away. Doak even.

Why didnā€™t Doak start from the beginning? Ox stunk up the place.

You canā€™t just keep putting blame on FSG, Klopp now has to start taking a bigger proportion of the blame. Hes continually setting up the team to play this way.

I never understood the Gakpo signing. We didnt need another forward we needed a top class midfielder.

1 Like

Bye bye Oxā€¦?

We needed both

6 Likes

hopefully never to be seen again

Thiago :+1:

subs coming onā€¦

a 17 year old with a few games under his belt (no offence to Doak as i do like him, but he shouldnt be playing in these games)

a 19 year old, who runs around like a headless chicken

a 4th choice CB at RB

and an injury prone midfielder,

BHA will be shitting themselves nowā€¦

2 Likes

Could have been added to the amount a good midfielder costs

Klopp certainly takes most the blame today with that starting XI.

Iā€™m deflated mate, this has been coming for 12 months, despite what some on here would like you to believe. Itā€™s horrible to see our team just give up.

Something is fucked at the club, behind the scenes. Weā€™ve gone from the set up that everyone envied and copied to a complete clusterfuck over a revolving door.

Itā€™s no surprise we are the same on the pitch.