PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

Trent must have fucking lead in his boots

True but we arent that type of club.

Oz and Keita should have gone by now. Da Fook Klopp playing out he has lost the plot.

Hendo I can understand used selectively but the other 2 ffs

1 Like

Said it just before half-time. Expecting anything to change without making changes first was madness.

2 Likes

itā€™s really painful to watch this team

1 Like

Completely agree

Starting Fab Hendo and Ox is an insult to this club.

3 Likes

So now Thiago has dropped into the single pivot after playing for an hour well in advance of a double pivot? We look to be in the throw things at the wall and hope something sticks stage of trying to fix things.

Getting really tired of watching Trent get easily beat high up the pitch, then just walk back as the opponent attacks.

2 Likes

A betting man at this rate will put a bet on ā€¦what will happen firstā€¦
We sign a new midfielder or the players will get this beloved boss sacked.

So with our forwards not looking to coming back in the near future, it would be Salah, Nunez and who else and for how many back to back games without burnout? (Nunez already out too now).

1 Like

Looking at the faces of the four coming on doesnā€™t exactly fill you with confidence either.

Agreed on Kloppā€™s culpability. But Klopp has a lot of goodwill compared to FSGā€¦

1 Like

true story

Who do we have at our disposal that can make a difference at the moment? No one. It doesnā€™t matter who starts.

We never managed to find high form this season and now itā€™s too late. Sorry to say, but I am just disappointed with this Liverpool team this season. Top 4 looks too hard and we absolutely deserve to be where we are at on the table.
Not many games this season have been dominant evren against the poorest teams in the league.
Sorry for opening up my heart ache. Hope i donā€™t offend anyone.

I think heā€™s made that decision himselfā€¦ He ended the half there due to wanting to try and get on the ballā€¦

Turn it off :smile:

No, itā€™s not.

1 Like

Said it 1st few games of the seasonā€¦