PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

If it dulls the pain any, Soton are now leading Everton.

1 Like

I am revising my prediction to 3-4 with 4 Alisson headers

2 Likes

We look like a golfer who has changed their swing to address a slice and now hooks it 25% of the time, meaning we have no idea where the ball is going to go anytime we step up to the tee. Pressing requires bravery, especially midfield because you constantly have to ignore the voice in your head screaming to be more responsible. We look shell shocked, like its is gone wrong often enough that we no longer have the confidence to commit to it and the half way house we’re constantly operating in is the worst of all options.

2 Likes

Match fees must be refunded for traveling Kop.
Klopp looks destroyed. This is what he gets from players after saying in press conference yesterday that training was great this week.

I think we will step up and play much better than this, but agree that it’s extremely unlikely it will be enough. Might get ugly.

No it doesn’t. I don’t give a toss about Everton. They are not at our level.

Which players are gonna do the usual and come out and say “not good enough”, “we need to work hard on things” etc

It’s usually Robbo

Poor performance. Surely not hitting your KPI will allow the club to pay off the remainder of your contract without any consequence?

We are doomed…

1 Like

And that’s that. Time to listen to heavy metal on YT and forget about what I just witnessed.

1 Like

fat lady still eating cake

1 Like

I’ll say it again, not enough hard questions are being asked of Klopp.

Yes we have injuries but what is he doing with what he has?

hopefully fsg will lower the asking price and we are sold soon

hahahahaah!!

1 Like

Nice little atmosphere in that stadium. Of course, they have everything to enjoy, and our lads have utterly failed today.

Oh well… Brighton have made the most of it to be fair. They deserve their win 100%.

2 Likes

he has shit!!

1 Like

After a terrible first half, we managed to be even worse in the second half!

Impressive, to say the least☹️

1 Like

What does he have to work with? Injury prone aging inconsistent players? No chance.

1 Like

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

3 Likes

Club valuation drops after every defeat FSG

2 Likes