PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

A shot on target would be nice, or maybe a corner.

You know, simple things

exactly

Can SOS invite FSG to Liverpool and physically see what the lack of key backroom members and lack of investments has done to this club?

I said it after the first few gamesā€¦this season reeks of rafas last season on the pitch.

i will settle for one shotā€¦ jus one please

Haha imagine mentioning FSG, they arenā€™t perfect but that performance is down to Klopp, the coaches and the players and them alone.

We canā€™t even keep the ball for a couple of minutes

Weā€™ve had one. Just one on target.

Laughingly, weā€™re 8/11 to beat Wolves on Tuesday

He has enough not to play Thiago high up and ineffective and Hendo deep

We had that dreadful season with those defense injuries after we won the league, but we somehow grabbed the champions league spot in the dying momentsā€¦which made all the difference and allowed us to get back in an compete on four fronts all the way to the last day the season after.
This season is very similar to that, but if the difference will be not qualifying for CL then itā€™s a totally difference story for next seasonā€¦

1 Like

I think you may have read that wrong.

Itā€™s the prediction on how many goals we are likely to concedeā€¦8 or 11

corner finally

comebacks on

God bless the delusional reds who make it easier for the rest of us to win some money

silver-lining is hopefully these kinda results force FSG hand to sell as clubs value is in danger long term with no meaningful additions to right the boat

Our best shot at playing champions league football next season is winning it this season.

We have a corner

Who would have thought that the dreadful first half would be our good one todayā€¦

It not like they are billionaire owners :roll_eyes:

1 Like