PreMatch | Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 20 | Saturday January 14th 15:00h | Amex Stadium

They were kind to us not to include Welbeck’s little Ronaldinho move against Gomez before his goal.

:joy:

Nice to know there are some out there who have mercy on us.

Can you guess which team won?

God our shape was/is awful.

1 Like

That’s not the best view because we changed formation at HT, so it logically “needs” to look like a total mess.

It’s like seeing Kyle Walker-Peters basically as a CM on average positions for Southampton this weekend and that’s probably because they switched sides at some point in the game.

I couldn’t watch this match after 25min, we were so hideously awful. Lost track of how many times we punted the ball up the pitch to their defenders. Midfield had no answers on how to move the ball up the pitch. Far too often, Ox was in no-man’s land not committing to defending one player and thus made himself a pylon to be passed around by Brighton. Thiago was running back and forth with no organization and Henderson was playing with a panic button on his foot.

That was the worst performance I’ve seen under Klopp. Lads have lost the plot, there’s no system in play there, or it’s fucking broken.

Think I’ll be taking a pass for a few weeks if they keep putting out the same lineup.

Totally agree, but I’ll still be watching tomo night, because it’s a Tuesday night in January :weary:

Shape…looks like ‘lets meet in the centre circle and we’ll have a chat’…