PreMatch | FA Cup Final | Liverpool - Chelsea | Saturday May 14th 16:45h | Wembley (Anfield South that is)

Yep that is about as good as it gets, must be enough to win the FA cup.

5 Likes

and please no penalty shootout FFS!

6 Likes

The chavs 2nd best keeper will agree with you. :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Initial reports are Fabinho told Klopp he’d be ok for Saturday… I’d still not risk him, Hendo was excellent last night. Team picks itself.

8 Likes

Alisson 50/4500
Trent 44/3935 Matip 40/3496 VVD 49/4440 Robertson 44/3711
Henderson 52/3457
Keita 35/1876 Thiago 36/2142
Salah 48/3861 Mane 48/3640 Diaz 50/3666

So many tired limbs. Come on guys, just four more finals. :fist:

3 Likes

Is that inside leg measurements?

3 Likes

I was just reading through the last couple of match threads and i have a theory as to what may be causing our “slump”

Im wondering if the reason is more of our opponents have decided to just park the bus than take us on as normal

The only way to beat that tactic is to win the cross or score from distance.

That’s going to be hard to do against Chelsea. Mendy is an excellent keeper and very capable
Rudiger is capable and they have a squad capable of effectively killing creativity.

As has been pointed out already, we haven’t beaten them recently but we can beat them with the squad we have.

Personally, i think Diaz will be the key. He’s new and nobody is really familiar with his style so he brings the unexpected to the match

Tuschel is savvy but in Klopp i trust.

Keys to the match for me… stay focused, composed, shoot from distance, and put Mo next to Mendy to pick up loose balls.

2 Likes

Ee aye addio we’re going to win the cup

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHQdU6U5Wyo&ab_channel=BritishMovietone

4 Likes

Fify

4 Likes

It’s more breaking up the play teams have been parking the bus for an age against us and I don’t think Villa particularly did yesterday. We can at times force teams into it a bit.

2 Likes

Hendo can cover number 6 for this, question is what does he have in his legs for the final two. Hopefully Fabinho can make the final even if it’s a switch in the 60 min.

3 Likes

By the time we get to the final fixtures the league position should be a bit clearer. City play twice before we play again, and they twat Wolves and West Ham, then Klopp has a big decision to make regarding the team. Which is to say playing Milner at the six, which is hardly playing a kid. He is a decent holding mid.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree, Milner against Soton even if are in it wouldn’t be a bad option.

Anyhow Henderson in this one should be ok.

2 Likes

Milner at 6 should have been the choice yesterday too.

Well I’m sure you’ll have your hat in the ring when he stands down in 4 years.

3 Likes

Haha @Dutch

Shame Fabinho will miss the final, Alisson. Trent. Joel. Virgil. Andy. Naby. Captain. Thiago. Mo. Sadio. Luis.

Oké, today I will ask you politely, please leave me alone, I mean it, thank you.

1 Like

7 Likes