PreMatch | FA Cup Final | Liverpool - Chelsea | Saturday May 14th 16:45h | Wembley (Anfield South that is)

An incompetent referee, a clear cheat as 4th official and another extremely suspect individual on VAR. Fantastic.

2 Likes

Do fourth officials actually do anything though. It’s a bit like moaning at the wind.

4 Likes

They only there so that they can listen to the wisdom of Klopp.

8 Likes

I disagree about the incompetent part but more important he has no bias against us. I agree about the 4th official and the VAR.

If it is any consolation, the general opinion on the Chelsea forum I looked at is that they don’t like the officials either. They reckon they were cheated in the league cup final…football fans eh :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Isn’t he the one that gets to chat with Klopp and could gat Klopp sent off?

1 Like

Because the Chelsea fans know a lot about football? Confused little souls whose sucess is bankrolled by blood money, trying to be the underdogs? Oh woe are us, our hero Roman is not what we thought…

I would recommend not reading their fucking drivel but you seem to like looking at other supporters forums, and thats your perogative…
I just find the likes of them annoying.

1 Like

Another weird kick off time. No longer played after the final league game.

The 3pm slot was changed in 2012, when we played the same opponents. On that day, purportedly Jay Spearing was patrolling the midfield with Stewart Downlng providing the width.

No goal line tech allowed in those days, so couldn’t prove whether Big Carroll got the equaliser or not.

So, unfinished business there. With the Champions League final to come, I think Klopp may go out and play in a very expansive way to avoid the draws in the previous matches against them.

4 Likes

Like I don’t like to wish injuries on players, but Kovacic always has a stormer against us… Not looking likely he plays…

Proper rotter tackle that.

1 Like

Did Chelsea rested any key players last night? I think Kai didn’t play/start.

Whereas everybody on here is utterly sane and we’re all in complete agreement. Can’t even agree on who should start match threads :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

They started Pulisic and Lukaku up top with Mount just behind. Would expect Havertz and Werner against us with Mount also. Don’t mind Pulisic not starting, he seems to always give us problems.

fukin 'ell … look at that crowd !

1 Like

First time I’ve seen it. Absolute shocker of a tackle , and what was with the surprised look at the red card ? I hated that little twat when he was at Utd , go anywhere near him and he’d be rolling around on the floor , eyes glancing to see whether he’d conned the ref or not.

He’s probably lucky he’s going to be playing his football in the Championship next year. That’s not the type of tackle players easily forget.

2 Likes

If it was Harry Kane, he would’ve said that it was an honest tackle. And the ref would’ve agreed.

2 Likes

Nah, he’s shite there.

That’s a last resort, not a unforced selection in a must win game.

1 Like

This annoys me as well. The FA Cup Final was always the last game of the season and you would always watch it even if you team wasn’t playing (which was most of the time for us). Now it’s just another game for the TV companies to juggle about.

4 Likes

Well it’s usually the managers talking and Pawson has the ultimate decision in the end but yeah whatever you want to believe.

They set the benchmark. It’s up to this generation to beat it! :+1:

1 Like

Programmes…i love them but they are a royal pain to carry around. Will get one for the final though and hope i dont lose it in a drunken state.

2 Likes