PreMatch | FA Cup Final | Liverpool - Chelsea | Saturday May 14th 16:45h | Wembley (Anfield South that is)

As a kid I used to collect them. The oldest one is the 1939 FA Cup Final. I have loads of Liverpool home and away games in the old Division 2.

7 Likes

I used to get about 10 …when I watched a game at Anfield…then when I got back to school on Monday…sold em for a few pence more to Liverpool supporters…

2 Likes

Kante returned to training today.

Well isn’t that a coincidence…another Lazurus contestant.

1 Like

Yeah, funny isn’t it, the roll-eye emoji thrown in to make out we’re all fucking tin-foil-hat wearing loons, only it wont be funny to me at the end of the season when City win the title due to clear-as-day cheating by a referee from Manchester.

1 Like

So both Kanté and Kovacic likely to play now then , which is good news for them , but still doesn’t alter the fact that their front line is utter shite.

Score first , win at a canter.

Team picks itself.

2 Likes

They are likely to be available to play, how long has Kante been out for?

1 Like

They are deemed the “home” side and, by proximity, more the “home” side.

See any tangible/intangible advantages for them?

2 Likes

Nope. Matters little who’s name is read out first.

1 Like

Presumably apart from first choice of shirt colours, and as we are different anyway that won’t matter.

3 Likes

412340_1

3 Likes

Feeling quietly confident about this one. 2-1 Liverpool.

2 Likes

He was sub for Tranmere at Leyton Orient last Sat when I went.

4 Likes

I was thinking that, being that close to their actual “home”, it helps with the travel distractions, etc.

May be overthinking this. I just want our lads to smash these knobs and their vampire manager.

2 Likes

It helps with travel; but London has so many clubs that it becomes diluted so wont feel like a home game for them.

Also, its Anfield South in any case.

5 Likes

Kovacic? After that tackle?..

1 Like
1 Like

Going to be a scorcher tomorrow, feels like a proper cup final day, get the BBQ on. Heat might not be ideal for our high tempo game but the way Chelsea have been playing lately we should out class them regardless.
*this is me trying to sound confident, I’m actually really nervous!

3 Likes

If they’re playing half fit players through the pain then it’s unlikely to be to our detriment. Start fast and they won’t be able to keep up.

7 Likes