PreMatch | FA Cup Final | Liverpool - Chelsea | Saturday May 14th 16:45h | Wembley (Anfield South that is)

Yeah I’d be happy if they do.

1 Like

Live in Kingston, nice moderate breeze but sunny says 22 degrees tomorrow with light winds, perfect football weather really.

3 Likes

Its all aload of kiddum…

22° is a scorcher in the UK :rofl:

5 Likes

Kante will be too rusty, can’t see them starting him. He is a complete nuisance when fit.

7 Likes

Kante hasn’t been as good this season, and I feel like without the likes of Milner and Fabinho in the midfield we’re not as vulnerable to Kante and Kovacic’s speed as we would be otherwise.

We should be comfortable favourites here, the only nagging doubt is the accumulated fatigue. Still think we’ll win.

3-1 reds.

7 Likes

Brilliant pics of fans supporting Liverpool in the FA Cup Final down the years - Liverpool Echo

3 Likes
6 Likes

The issue of fatigue should hopefully be the same for Chelsea who’ve played the same number of games as us.

Have to say the kick off time tomorrow really sucks.

To anyone old enough and a good enough memory tell me - did the fa cup final coverage years ago start pretty early on a Saturday morning?

3 Likes

Absolute goose bump producing…

2 Likes

I’m so glad that Ju… oh no for the subtitles … :smiley:

1 Like

My bad didn’t check the thread for the video before posting. My bad. Didn’t see yours 🫣

This will be a tap in, 3 or 4 -1

1 Like

11 Likes

I can even remember FA Cup finals of the early 1990s in Australia for fuck sake with coverage starting about 4 hours before kickoff.

2 Likes

Yeah , sure did. Around ten o’clock if I remember rightly. You would get footage of them after breakfast then leaving the hotel.

4 Likes

In the 90’s SBS coverage for FA Cup final used to be close to an all nighter - back in the days of Johnny Warren and Les Murray

3 Likes

It certainly did. It didn’t matter who was playing, you watched the coverage. If The Reds were playing you were glued to the screen all day. If it were two other teams you would still wat h it for the things like ‘Cup Final It’s a Knockout’ and other fun stuff like the ‘Road to Wembley’ segment.

Back in Those days everyone sang along to God Save the Queen and Abide brought a lump to the throat. :nerd_face:

Anyway, that’s me off TAN for today. I won’t be watching on the telly today. I’m off to Wemberlee or Anfield South as it’s better known.
COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

18 Likes

You lucky man, enjoy!

2 Likes