PreMatch | Liverpool vs Arsenal | PL Matchday 18 | Saturday December 23rd 17:30h | Anfield

Smash them. They’re shit.

2 Likes

Optimistic about tonight. A win for us isn’t just 3 points but it might lead to the usual Arsenal breakdown that happens after games against us. So hope we give our all for this one!

1 Like

Ooooh I like it! Football being as much mentally as it is physically, inflicting that mental blow tonight could be a real turning point.

Hoping we play better than Man Utd game.

What time do we reckon that little cunt Jesus gets his first head injury?

Their first venture to our 18 yd box…

Good lord what have I done.

Unknowingly agreed to take the grandkids to a Christmas pantomime today…

5.30pm

I thought we were on Sunday.

Even though it’s Christmas eve.

Oh My God Omg GIF by NETFLIX

2 Likes

Two words…

Explosive diarrhoea.

You tell people you have it, they don’t ask follow-up questions.

1 Like

Just noticed Kavanagh is the ‘referee’. Then we have Tierney on Boxing Day.

Our Christmas gift from Howard Webb.

1 Like

Oh no u didn’t…as long as Anfield shout…‘behind u’ when the Arse are near…

1 Like

Covid test. Pencil. ASAP!

1 Like

4 Likes

This numbered listing is crap, isn’t it? I thought we were going with a back 2 plus sweeper for a minute.

3 Likes

Off the bench at 60mins to smash them, get his confidence back, and go on a 10 game scoring spree :+1:

Unusually tense about this game

2 Likes

Typical, @cynicaloldgit complains about GMT, yet this shitty team sheet layout is fine. @GermanRed open this with photoshop and fix it up, or @gasband create some sophisticated artwork.

1 Like

We are going to lose 2-1

Until the 80th minute, Nunez comes on, scores with his first touch with a scissors kick and then in the 89th minute, with a TAA cross, he rises above everyone else only to mistime his header and it hits his throat and that threw the GK in another direction and the ball creeps in for the winning goal

1 Like