PreMatch | Liverpool vs Burnley | Saturday February 10th 15:00h

It’s progress I suppose :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

He only put the one Dutchmann you approve, mate :blush:

1 Like

And please none of those experimental statements for the rest of the season, eh?

What was that 1-VI idea, too avant garde, mate…

FIFY

I saw that selection and immediately thought that’s the kind of team someone like Lenin would have picked.

3 Likes

Have a good time.
I’m already curious to read your detailed report

4 Likes

Interesting. I had started from a Trotskyite position, but I soon came to the conclusion that a strong and authoritarian influence would be more fitting. I dabbled with Mao and Pol Pot, but realised that would be too extreme. Lenin was my muse, but I hope you can see the slight sprinkling of Guevara in the midfield.

1 Like

To my defense I didn’t even imagine Klopp would play Gakpo and Gravenrubbish on the same side of the pitch to ‘protect’ Trent.
I was impressed by Gakpo’s effort even if the end result was as expected in such a situation.
Gravenrubbish has got to stop trying to impersonate Raheem Stirling when trotting and put in a shift!

3 Likes

Gakpo is a decent squad player and he has his games.

I’ve yet to see what Graverberch brings if anything. It’s starting to really concern me.

1 Like

No worries I have you and your extreme leftwing nonsense added to my ignore list.

Well we are set to break one record in this match:

4 Likes

It’s also the first 3pm Saturday game since the last century (or it seems).

4 Likes

Proper football!

4 Likes

You are right, Vladimir Illitch would have picked exactly that team, no doubt about that. Like the rest of us, @Bekloppt must be a die-hard communist. :+1:

3 Likes

I recently read a book about European leaders and it’s obvious that Lenin would have gone with that side.

1 Like

So what your saying is if we don’t win the league, we know who to blame? :rofl:

As long as @GermanRed doesnt share Chris Sutton’s predictions again it should be fine :wink:

Own up mate, you got cocky!! If it ain’t broken don’t fix it and all that sort of thing…:yum:

Smash them. They’re shit.

2 Likes

I want to see that Beluga-whale-headed-cunt in despair as we run up a cricket score.

If Dom doesn’t make it I’d like to see Endo with McAllister and Jones in midfield. Jota, Diaz and Nunez up top.
Defence is difficult to call. If Bradley is available I’d play him and bench Trent. If not I’d move Joe over to RB and play Robbo at LB. I suppose I’m trying to say I don’t want to see Trent at RB anymore. Not sure where he fits in.

2 Likes