PreMatch | Liverpool vs Burnley | Saturday February 10th 15:00h

Aubrey Plaza Ok GIF by truTVā€™s The Chris Gethard Show

2 Likes

I donā€™t know what it is about Aubrey Plaza that I love. some of her very-awkward stuff with Letterman just has me howling.

I know, thereā€™s just something about her.
Sheā€™s great at doing that deadpan thing.

Not a fan of him at CB, but think itā€™ll be Gomez at RCB instead of Quansah.

Probably better suited against Burnleyā€™s pace and mobility in forward areas and has more rhythm right now. Hopefully doesnā€™t retreat like he can do at times.

Weā€™ll see if Szobo can return from the start, donā€™t want to see Gravenberch neither Elliott starting. An option in the next few games might be Jones at RCM and Thiago at LCM.

2 Likes

Who?

1 Like

Some rumours that Szoboszlai will be out for 8 games, but nothing from a reliable source.

When is Endo due back? Iā€™m assuming he is heading straight back after Japan going out.

Weird if the term is 8 games, youā€™d expect weeks or something.

Endo is probably back already, I assume he got a few days rest and if itā€™s all good, might be in the squad for this game.

1 Like

I think it said 5/6 weeks and 7/8 games. Iā€™m assuming it was just clickbait so I didnā€™t bother with it.

1 Like

Some paper in Hungary.

Could have leaked but it would be about five strands of separation to get there in a day is pushing it.

Also says 3/4 weeks, so where they got 8 games from doesnā€™t even make much sense.

Suppose he could miss the City game but thatā€™s into 5 weeks. Hopefully if serious he would be back for that Forest game and the Europa tie.

1 Like

Iā€™d like to see Gomez at RB (who would have thought :face_with_peeking_eye:) heā€™s found some really good form in that position lately. TAA can come on some time second half along with Endo. I would like to see Thiago feature again in the second half to get him back into shape - we need ā€˜all hands on deckā€™ going into the end of the season.

Alisson
Gomez Quansah VvD Robertson
Elliott MacAllister Jones
Diaz Jota Nunez

1 Like

Commie!

Referee: Tim Robinson. Assistants: Eddie Smart, Nick Greenhalgh. Fourth official: Tom Bramall. VAR: Stuart Attwell. Assistant VAR: Marc Perry.

Robinson, well at least we donā€™t see him twice a month.

Becker

TAA-Gomez-van Dijk-Robertson

Jones-Endo-Mac Allister

Jota-NĆŗƱez-Diaz

2 Likes

i would have endo before elliotā€¦ save elliot for the 2nd half

fake news

Thatā€™s a truly Nietzsche-esque line up if I may be so boldā€¦with a touch of Kant

1 Like

Language!

Iā€™m sorry you had to see this, @Mariaā€¦

3 Likes

Well, we know one player that needs to start, and not just for this but for all remaining games this seasonā€¦

4 Likes

That is a cunning plan. Love it. :joy:

Funny, English isnā€™t my first langue but I never said that his lineup was extreme left wing, just shite in a more polite way.

Anyhow if Dom is out for a while my preference would be for Endo back in midfield.

It takes some of the creativity out but if youā€™re starting Trent and the way he plays then it makes sense to have someone like Endo in there.

Plus we were very good defensively when he played

2 Likes