PreMatch | Liverpool vs Chelsea | PL Matchday 8 | Sunday October 20th 16:30h

Flying back from S. America is not optimal but we are not the only ones affected. Chelsea has Fernandez and Caicedo who also played the full match yesterday. So it’s a reality that Slot has to deal with but it’s not an exclusive problem, Chelsea has it too.

Most of these games are completely shit to watch, been suffering though them at a staggering rate. Giving them a solid thrashing would restore balance, and show the world that good does overcome pure evil.

2 Likes

How can Nunez be playing when he got a 5 game ban for the post Colombia game shenanigans?

Its been appealed by Uruguay to CAS, so hes eligible to play in the meantime

If we can get any kind of atmosphere going at Anfield then this lot will crumble. If it’s the usual library experience we could struggle.

Damn, that is a real shame.

Was hoping we had found a secret formula to ensure all of our players could get out of international call-ups so they could rest up instead of flying all over the world for these pointless games :wink:

1 Like

For Núñez perhaps it’s better he gets the missed shots out of his system for Uruguay instead?

2 Likes

As per the edit, its subject to an appeal as yet.

I think its clear where i stand on the matter :rofl:

1 Like

That or he could just be getting better at missing the target… :face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

Excited for this one. Finish work at 4, straight to the pub, madness and the magic of Uber later. A convincing 3-0 win for the glorious men in red please with a fitting baby rocking goal celebration in honour of Curtis. Come on Liverpool :+1:

3 Likes

Arne’s press conference is at 09:00 tomorrow. The placeholder is here:

I’m actually in hospital for a procedure at that time so I will be unconscious/dead at that time. If someone could post any interesting bits I’ll catch up on them when conscious/undead.

17 Likes

Good luck and speedy recovery.

:crossed_fingers:t5:

2 Likes

Chelsea are without Reece James, Fofana and Cucurella.
They are unbeaten in their last seven matches in all competitions, while they have only lost once in the league this term, which came on the opening weekend against Manchester City.

2 Likes

Well time to hand them a second league loss.

6 Likes

Wish you good health, @RedWhippet

I had heart surgery on a Friday in 2020. After, the surgeon told me that while under anesthesia I kept mumbling about needing to get home for the Reds game. He asked who the Reds were. I raised so much hell about needing to leave by Saturday night that the nurses watched the game with me on Sunday.

I’ll make sure @SixpenceNun works for you.

YNWA.

12 Likes

But did we win? Was it a successful tactic?
We might have to take turns to volunteer for major surgery before each game.

Get well soon @RedWhippet :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Reds 4 Southampton 0 :grinning:

3 Likes

Ok, let’s see if it works with RW.

4 Likes
1 Like