PreMatch | Liverpool vs Chelsea | PL Matchday 8 | Sunday October 20th 16:30h

Because Caicedo got upset with him earlier

Well he did get 1 out of 3 penalty calls rightā€¦

2 Likes

We were okay.

Could have been better.

Deserved lead.

4 Likes

Im assuming Szobo said something, hope it wasnt for kicking the ball away as he was already kicking it when the whistle went

Terrible first half, Chelsea clearly the better side. Looked like they were playing at home, not us.
Got a penalty should have had a second.

Love Robbo but he have had a dire 45 minutes, really poor.

2 Likes

You canā€™t clear someone out if you get the faintest of touches on a ball which clears it back into the man you floor.

Neville is one biased prick.

5 Likes

We were terrible in the first 25 but we were the better side after the goal. Despite all of their possession, they have not really created anything

1 Like

Sboz definitelyā€¦Gakpo has had a good half

1 Like

Robbo is really perplexing here. Feels like heā€™s been instructed to sit off Madueke, but it isnā€™t working.

3 Likes

4 Likes

No idea what game youā€™re watching but itā€™s different to the one on my tv

2 Likes

interesting gameā€¦not as eventful as i thought it would beā€¦ robbo will need help 2nd half

2 Likes

No heā€™s not. There is a clear difference between touching the ball and winning it, actually dispossessing the attacker, that the refs are able to and do sometimes apply. No one can reasonably claim that Jones was dispossessed by the ball grazing the keeperā€™s knee as he was nutmegging him.

1 Like

Robboā€™s getting rinsed by their RW, but as long he keeps him wide, we should be okā€¦

Nunez has been everywhere. Helping out in Midfield, helping out in Defence, holding up the ball in attack. Good job!

1 Like

2 Likes

Have you ever played the game? was just as much Joneses momemtum, if you canā€™t make a tackle from the front get the ball 1st and than a player goes over your challenge, which wasnā€™t dangerous or out of control then the game is even more fucked

Howā€™s work, @Iftikhar? Iā€™m enjoying my day off. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Canā€™t recall once where heā€™s had the beating of James, Diaz would give him more problems.

He wasnā€™t nutmegging him, the nutmeg happened because of the contact