PreMatch | Liverpool vs Chelsea | PL Matchday 8 | Sunday October 20th 16:30h

Don’t you have a death metal concert to attend?

1 Like

Kelleher with no saves to make so far.

2 Likes

Yes, who are they missing today who is important? Genuine question. And dont say Enzo because he’s struggled a lot this season.

2 Likes

I think he’s done well as a target man for long balls. Won most of them but then didn’t connect for the final killer pass because no one is up there with him. We are quite cautious in attack today. Diaz for sure needs to be on but I think Cody deserves another 15 mins - he has a goal in him

Let me see if I’ve understood this.

Anywhere on the pitch a reckless lunge for the ball is still a foul even you accidentally get a touch on the ball before the opposition player.

Unless you’re a goalkeeper, in which case special rules apply.

10 Likes

Target jackson and caicedo…pea brain and pegleg…

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be dangerous or out of control.

1 Like

What’s the status on banning @GermanRed and @Limiescouse for their earlier infractions during the City match??

I’ll hang up and take my answer off the air. Love you, love the show.

4 Likes

They don’t look better side.

2 Likes

So far so good. Our lads go into the challenges and deserve to be ahead.

First pen decision is correct. The second pen decision is suspect though. Oliver at VAR (yes, the one who regularly goes to Abu Dhjabi and gets good money there, remember?) overturning the on-field decision because the goalie gets the slightest of touches on the ball, but clearly takes out Jones at the same time. What could ever go wrong with Oliver at VAR, eh?

2 Likes

Seconded

4 Likes

I am watching this game, what else do you want from me?

1 Like

I understand why people dont think it should be a penalty. I dont agree, and it’s important when acknowledging the disagreement to accept that getting a touch on the ball is not the same as winning the ball. But beside that I have no idea what it means to say the nutmeg happened because of the contact. I dont even understand what argument is being made there.

1 Like

Fofana, cuccurella and yes, Enzo too

Had they been missing for us, we would have pointed it out for sure

I said earlier, if that is a penalty then the game is gone.

Would be ropable if I was playing and got that touch on the ball and a freekick was given, momemtum of players after the contact, both were in moving foward can cause how Jones went over

Exact point i made but certain people just ignored that point.

1 Like

Neto is good player. Trent defended brilliantly against Sancho, need to replicate the same

3 Likes

Curtis dallied too long for me. No need for perfection when that close to the goal.

1 Like

I spent all morning cleaning the fucking house and not only I do get no credit from Mrs Limie Im getting fucking pelters on here for it as well.

You are all fucking unappreciative arseholes.

2 Likes

Push in the back was a factor