PreMatch | Liverpool vs Crystal Palace | Sunday April 14th 14:00

Pfffft. I’ve misplaced more bus passes than that.

1 Like

Well, that was a bag of shite…

1 Like

shown nothing at all

why start endo macca and jones…why?

Stephen Warnock talking about knowledge of developing composure in front of goal because he talked to Michael Owen about it

:melting_face:

1 Like

I’m sticking the German one on at half time. They used to offer stadium noise only.

1 Like

Are we tired or set up wrong or what? A few months ago we were scoring for fun.

I’ll watch the 2nd half with the sound off.

Midfield looks leggy…Klopp has made a mistake starting Jones when Jones is so so rusty…

The forwards are full of industry but no end product…

1 Like

45 minutes to save our season.

I’m going for what.

2 Likes

I think the players feel the same way as the rest of us about SOS, the fucking dickwads.

You could take a combination of 5 players off. Bradley, Mo, Konate, Jones, Endo. 3 subs at half time or I’m firing Jurgen at end of season. I’m going to make some breakfast, some coffee, close my iPad, “enjoy” rest of game.

See you at full time to either tell you we still have a chance, or that we might as get our 3rd place finish medals now.

1 Like

Piss poor again. Jota,Elliot to start 2nd half. Konate needs to wake up.

Unlucky to have not scored to be fair, but sad to see.

HT Report

Can’t pass
Can’t create
Can’t shoot
No pace
No desire
Palace in second gear

Apart from that, we’re doing alright

sigh GIF

We need to be more calm on the ball. Feel like we are too rushed about it…

The Palace press in central areas has been good, but we can bypass it with more composure and quicker passing and movement

It’s no coincidence that every team targets the right side of our defence. It’s just a shame our coaching staff haven’t spotted it.

I think Klopp has overplayed Endo too much…Unfortunately, Bajectic is still coming back from injury…

This game needs the CBs to carry the ball forward but Konate is always half a step away from a brainfart…

When did we lose our ability to play as a team?