PreMatch | Liverpool vs Crystal Palace | Sunday April 14th 14:00

That was….nothing like a Liverpool team

1 Like

If Amorim is looking on, he may want to sell certain players…

Was really about switching off. The initial press was good, but then we stopped and they were able to pass through easily…

Konate needs to fuck off!

I’d say not much worse than Salah,though that could be said about 80% of the team.
Let’s hope for a repeat of the second half comebacks.
:four_leaf_clover:

Hearing Kolo’s voice again has been the highlight of the match so far.

1 Like

Have you not been watching us this season?

It’s typical late-Klopp era Liverpool.

2 Likes

45 minutes left to turn this arounf, We’ve created chances, so go for it. Andy has been the best player so far, both in defence and attack.

If Trent can play 30 mins, that would help. A lot of our good play has been from more direct balls, so Trent doing that would be much better.

If Amorim is looking on, he may turn the job down.

1 Like

Can’t believe that was as early as 84 :joy:

Salah needs to go closer to the penalty box…The RCM is missing, the starting LCM cannot help himself giving the ball away cheaply…

4 of there breaks have come from absolutely terrible passes into midfield from Konate 3 to Endo and 1 to Salah.

I have and the performances have been shaky but this….

Endo is dropping in to make a back three to take this duty. Woud like Trent to come on to do this.

Oh, and Palace are as usual tkling an age on goal kicks and throw ins. Ansfield need to be whistling more.

CP have big, fast players and defend in numbers. Gonna need a big effort 2nd half. Jota and Quansah on for me. Gakpo on as well.

Id go jota left, diaz right and salah central.

Tell SOS to do it then since they are so vocal in the boardroom and instigated a silent protest on an European night…

You need to be awake to whistle.

I’ve been fasting for the past day and a half and I could play with more energy than most of the men in red today. Andy Robbo excepted.

1 Like

klopp teams normally finish strong… this is not it.

1 Like