PreMatch | Liverpool vs Crystal Palace | Sunday April 14th 14:00

Jota to rescue this for us.

1 Like

I wonder if Salah is still fasting, looking at how heā€™s playingā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s feels likeā€¦ā€œyouā€™re fucking off at the end of the season, why do i need to botherā€ performance

1 Like

The Nunez offside today is now the 45th time hes been flagged for offside in less than 2 seasons.

Itā€™s difficult to tell sometimes if youā€™re being bad or they are making look bad, but today we are definitely causing ourselves a lot of problems. Almost everything bad today is c9ming from being sloppy with the ball, bad decisions and bad touches is causing to lose the ball too easily in The final third and contributing to pretty much all their opportunities.

Darwin, Jones, Endo and Konate biggest culprits so will be interesting what there are changes at half time (not if). Iā€™d be frustrated if I was Elliott and didnā€™t come on at the start

1 Like

I look at rusty Jones and I realised his inclusion doesnā€™t have any meritsā€¦

FIFY :joy:

Klopp and the backroom team will have some videos for situations where we can exploit Palace. Weā€™ve created some good moments, so no need to hit the panic button yet. Would like Darwin to stand by Anderson,which will prevent him from starting their moves.

Szoboszlai for who?

I feel as confused as our players look!

2 Likes

I donā€™t know how you fix the complete melt down this team seem to be having. No cohesion, no link up play. Palace look like they will score with every break they make

Endo off

That doesnā€™t sound like a lot to be honest

1 Like

Oh noā€¦What has Jones merited staying on the pitch?

1 Like

not needed in this game

Weā€™ve just happened to fall into our worst form of the season at the worst possible time.

Itā€™s typical us

Dom came on at half time on Thursday and really changed the game didnā€™t he?

1 Like

his smile

Hopefully a better 2nd half from Szobo than he showed here a few days ago.

Jones not as bad as Endo? Iā€™d look to switch Jones for Elliott at some point.