PreMatch | Liverpool vs Crystal Palace | Sunday April 14th 14:00

His aim is true :wink:

They were home games

More importantly, the team back then didnā€™t look gassed and done for.

1 Like

Plus we played very differently back then. I mean, before 2020, IMO before Thiago, we was less about ball control and much more about smashing the opponent with a sledgehammer.

Not sure we are that gassedā€¦

I didnā€™t particularly feel that after Man Utd

1 Like

@cynicaloldgit
Matty has hacked your account

1 Like

Who said that getting back to playing games is how you overcome bad form? I say we call-in sick for this one

Itā€™s palace. When have we ever come unstuck in a season defining way against them?

Angry Tayeule GIF by Rosemarie Records

1 Like

The single game example of what defined Rodgers as a coach

Also remember that before he did this
Alan Pardew GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

He did this

1 Like

Looking forward to another protest. Give the lads what city players have to endure every game.

If we donā€™t score in the first 15 mins it will be a long afternoon

I donā€™t get strange statements like this why 15 minutes. Is it still a long afternoon if we score in the 17th minute or the 20th minute.

1 Like

I do think we might get a reaction for once. It doesnā€™t seem like anyone expected this.

1 Like

this exactlyā€¦ i get players/managers have to answer questions reasonably directly when asked, ā€¦but its those club driven ones accompanied by a player in his tracksuit looking into the distance sagelyā€¦ or sitting in on a chair in that manufactured set to look like hes on a set to be authentic lookā€¦

please dont do that ladsā€¦ not for usā€¦weā€™d rather you spend the extra 15 minutes in recovery or a meditation and mindfullness sessionā€¦we dont need the words, we appreciate when you guys just put in everything you can for the 90 minutesā€¦no interview can change what we see on the parkā€¦

1 Like

Was often done during the poor runs of Rodgers and that awful period under Klopp.

Frankly donā€™t want to see them, Iā€™ve started to chalk them up as losses, donā€™t mind Klopp stating we will deliver a reaction but those pieces eurgh.

Anyhow seems like we havenā€™t thankfully

1 Like

Back to winning ways here, letā€™s wipe the deck with them.We are far better than the last couple of games and here is where we step upā€¦we must!

1 Like

We might as well go for goal difference seeing as though nothing else is working.

We need to win all the matches. Winning them comfortably helps take the pressure off of the team. Going for goal difference at this point is premature. Arsenal will slip up , we shouldnt.

1 Like