PreMatch | Liverpool vs Crystal Palace | Sunday April 14th 14:00

If Allisson is back, let him start for the GK for both this game and the away Europa game.

Starting Lineup:

GK: Alisson
RB: Bradley
CB: Konate
CB:VVD
LB: Robertson
DM: Endo
RCM : Szobozlai
LCM: Macca
RW: Salah
ST: Nunez
LW: Jota

Go in hard and go in fast. Upon sight of goal, just shoot and no more fannying around outside the box.

If we cannot get a single goal after 60 minutes:

Sub Szoboszlai for Elliott
Sub Endo for Jones/McConnell/Clark
Send Macca to DM
Sub Nunez ( if he continues to fuck up sitters) on for Gakpo. Gakpo to LW
Sub Diaz( if Jota cannot last 60 minutes) on and shift him to the RW ( given how he is so blunt on the left wing)
Move Salah to CF.

1 last sub at DM/CM or RB in case the midfield or Bradley needs refreshing.

The boys need to learn how to do a ā€™ toe-ender ā€™ now and again :0)

1 Like

Sounds like something on the menu in a Bangkok brothel.

2 Likes

What is that?

In our house, it meanā€™t a kick up the bottomā€¦but in footballā€¦I would thinkā€¦put your foot thruā€™ itā€¦I maybe wrongā€¦

Yeah would be basically just hit it.

Though most would go 8 yards over the bar which is our current target

So, I was right.

Put your big toe through it rather than your foot.Poke it as hard as you can. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Toe it

1 Like

:face_with_peeking_eye:

Its just a general time of the game. Can say early, first 20, whatever. My point is, if we dont score relatviely early we tend to struggle first half. Hopefully that isnt the case tomorrow.

Write it off now

If we win and Arsenal drop points, weā€™re top, and all this doom and gloom will dissipate.

Iā€™d start Jots.

3 Likes

Arsenal are at home and have 2 days more rest than Villa. I see nothing but an Arsenal win here. Hope Iā€™m wrong.

1 Like

Important that we win, and just note that all we need is to win 10-0 and we will overtake Arsenal in GD.

1 Like

Anything less than a 5-0 win is meaningless, although I would prefer a 9-0. Jota might as well get all of them, the rest couldnā€™t score if they were playing with themselves (shooting at empty net, not playing with yourself, playing with yourself. And even in that case they wouldnā€™t be able to finish.)

Donā€™t we usually fuck up our next match when we score a big win.

Wouldnā€™t much matter as sadly I feel that Europa tie is gone but we might get another piece saying we will put it right :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™ll keep the mindset now towards the end of his time here for these last games with what Jurgen asked us when he took over - From doubters to believers.

7 Likes

100%
I dont think we have the right to turn that statement the other way round.
Not after what Klopp has given us.

Cheating Clubs, biased officials, dodgy commentatorsā€¦go fuck yourselves.
Klopp is above all of you. And so are we.

We win today, we win the league.

10 Likes

Agree with everything except the last line.

Even if we win today, we wonā€™t win the league, because itā€™s fixed.

2 Likes

Only way to avoid that outcome is to win games convincingly enough to make their inevitable attempts to fuck us over futile.
Iā€™d be as happy watching their fume as I would be watching our joy.

2 Likes