PreMatch | Liverpool vs Crystal Palace | Sunday April 14th 14:00

Win today puts pressure back on Arsenal…

I have them down to beat Villa, and draw with Spurs.
But their minds must be partially on Munich. Villa with Watkins and McGinn might annoy them a bit.

we wont win the league as we havent taken enough points off our challengers.

We are in the top three with as much chance as the others Walshy.
Whoever has the most points wins irrespective of performance against closest rivals.
In our games vs Arsenal and City we were denied obvious penalties that potentially change the scoreline. I know I am flogging a dead horse with this, but to be where we are despite the cheating and bias is remarkable.

With City being the flat track bullies that they are and Arsenal having a GD advantage over us, we need a repeat of September 12th, 1989. Although I would settle for 7 or 8.

At this stage of the season Palace and Fulham next week are must win.

If we fail then we don’t deserve to win the league even with all the excuses we have for what happened during the season. Never dominated like Champions anyway.

Not concerned about these two but very concerned about the games after that.

1 Like

Let’s hope that Jürgen and the boys aren’t similarly overconfident. We saw against Atalanta exactly what happens when you’re too complacent.

1 Like

Atalanta is exactly an example why it makes little sense to look further than the next game.

Who saw that performance and atmosphere coming on Thursday. More than that, the inability to adapt and counter Atalanta’s well known style, while we have faced similar man to man defending in recent weeks.

The whole place was like a deer caught in headlights. Klopp, players, fans. Frozen and without an answer.

Today I want a reaction from the team, from the fans inside Anfield and a win.

1 Like

What a silly statement you win the league over 38 games not 6.

1 Like

A win will do. The last few games it’s almost as if we are trying a bit too much and the engine is a bit too over revved. We need to 420 is a bit and see what happens. We’re still is a great position regarding the league and it is there to be won.

Looks like Ali is back, otherwise same team as Utd.

1 Like

Yes silly statements from Walshy are so unusual

1 Like

Weve taken 3 points from 12 from City and Arsenal.

And had clear penalties denied against both.

Coincidence? Yeah, right.

2 Likes

@kone you want to fuck it up again? :grimacing:

Why not!

How about that for a fuck up :wink:

7 Likes

How dare you talk about Jones like that!

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:t2:

Nah, that Salah fella is starting again, couldn’t hit a barn door… Season is over, etc…

2 Likes

It looks like a typical LFC game where in the first half, plenty of chances are created but nobody is gonna finish it, and then come the second half, the teams starts to fanny about the box and by the 70th minute, panic starts to creep in the stands where the score is still 0-0.