PreMatch | Liverpool vs Manchester United | PL Matchday 26 | Sunday March 5th 16:30h | Anfield

Coote’s re-integration into our PL games is almost complete.

He’ll ref us between now and the end of the season and it’ll be like nothing ever happened.

4 Likes

Please Mr. Klopp dont revert to your usual players for big games like this and keep the majority of the team that played against Wolves.

We will probably see Robbo back in which is fine but hendo and millie should not be starting this game

I wouldn’t start Hendo
Him and Fabinho together lack speed and mobility to cover Trents side and middle.

I would play Bajcetic and Fabinho with Bobby as 10.
Salah and Nunez wide and Jota up top.

Konate being available gives more scope to attack and press, as he is quicker to recovering situations than Joe or Joel.

Most of us loathe these cunts, and we probably lost intensity of that emotion whilst they were useless. I still hate them, and just hope we hammer them into the Anfield turf on Sunday.

Edit:
Don’t know how this ended up as a response to @Zoran

2 Likes

No worries. :slight_smile:

I think that’s a bit too offensive to start for this game.

Careful, conspiracy theory alert. Loads will go bonkers.

1 Like

Robbo will kick Antony into the stands hopefully.
St Marcus (sorry Mascot) is their obvious threat. So Konate’s speed will be important to cover Trent.
Other than that if we turn up we’ll batter them.

Wow! Is that serious? That seems impossible, and yet I struggle to recall the last one. Is that just in the PL?

Tbh, a generation of experience has me not expecting anything against the Mancs.

1 Like

Had to check that, our last league penalty was on April 2nd 2022, which Fabinho scored against Watford (2-0 at home).

2 Likes

Us and Bournemouth only teams in league this season not to have been awarded a pen.

Surprisingly Fulham lead the way with 7 followed by West Ham with 6.

I personally blame United and their reverse psychology BS when they were crying their pants out with piss blaming us for not being awarded 30 pens every season back under Ole.

We’re charging back to our incredible best courtesy of Klopp remembering how to make us play and they’ve been shite since Old Trafford was built. All the success under Fergie was a complete fluke. Any team that has Andy Cole in it (changing your name to Andrew latterly fools nobody) must be shit by definition. Now they have a rag tag band of pointless has-beens and journeymen mercenaries who all their fans hate. ETH is a dreadful manager and we all love him as he’s secretly doing well to keep the Glaziers till they miss every opportunity to sell the club and then stay till the end of time. No co-incidence that the American parasites have decided to stay since they’ve started winning. Qatar will buy Wolves (better option) and ETH will revert to Solskjaer tactics and they’ll be relegated next season. The easiest 3 points we’ll ever win, probably beat them by 4 clear goals. 442oons will be brutal and I can’t wait.

2 Likes

Wasn’t that when Jota was wrestled to the ground and Roy Hodgson had a moan about it.

I incorrectly questioned last night’s selection but it was pretty clear that Klopp had one eye on this one.

They’ll be confident. Great if we could get 3 points from this one. I don’t care how spawny it is either. Just a win. That would upset a few on their side. I’m ok with that.

1 Like

The spawnier the better.

1 Like

I’ll have whatever you’re having

According to Chris Sutton on his BBC predictions United are streets ahead of us.

Now that’s encouraging!

6 Likes

Finding yourself opposite Chris Sutton will have you proved correct more times than not

3 Likes

It said in the Metro this is the longest run in the Premier league era a team has gone without a penalty.

A couple on Sunday will do nicely then!!

Oh that would be glorious

4 Likes

Weird that. I remember being he was a washed up has been about 12 months ago.

And I don’t like the St Marcus thing. Bantering the lad because he tried to make sure kids didn’t go hungry in the pandemic.

A lovely lad who’s got a keen sense of social justice and is trying to do something positive with his position.

Having said that, fucking smash him Robbo!!!

17 Likes