PreMatch | Liverpool vs Manchester United | PL Matchday 26 | Sunday March 5th 16:30h | Anfield

Not surprising at all. Just look at the Mitrovic penalty against us back in August. They have found a way under the new more supposedly physicality guidelines to exploit it somehow.

Just like Bruno a couple or so years back when he seemed to win one every week, before the new guidelines stamped it mainly out for him.

HAHAHAHAHA

FMD

How does one become a pundit?? Easiest fucking money there is!!! Iā€™m absolutely certain some of them have a room full of monkeys at typewriters producing their copy.

WebbedThreadbareHarpyeagle-max-1mb

1 Like

Rightā€¦off to Heathrow to pick up Mother SBYM.

Havenā€™t seen her in person for almost four years and she hasnā€™t met number 2 son yet.

Great omens.

Weā€™ll twat these pretenders by at least 3.

Given how much rubbish the Caf spouts about Darwin, a hatty from him would be noice. If that happens Iā€™ll make an account on there to upload a picture of me pleasuring myself.

15 Likes

Marmite on toast or choccy digestive?

Harsh. He was an excellent striker although I still believe his hat trick in 30 minutes against us was somewhat dodgy. Apart from the Grobelaar shennanigans, I think at least two would have been ruled out by VAR for offside. Of course they didnā€™t have offside in those days.

A goal every two games was quite a return for United though. 93 goals from 190 games.

1 Like

Make sure you spoil her rotten mate. I didnā€™t see mine for nearly three years because of the pandemic , and it suddenly makes you realise theyā€™re not going to be around forever.

4 Likes

This please

10 Likes

Fair dues to Rashford.
But remember that Sadio Mane does as much charity work with little fanfare from mainstream media. So does Mo Salah, but he will only be newsworthy if he dives in the box on Sunday.

The press need an England hero, and Rashford is the latest. The goals are a bonus, but if Sir Harry Kane did half as much Marcus would be page 4 or 5 news now.

And as I said, fair play to him doing all he is doing.
But as you also note, he is a Manc and we want him suffering on Sunday

3 Likes

You or I would have done better playing up front for that team. Heā€™d the absolute definition of being unable to hit a barn door with a cowā€™s arse whilst playing the banjo.

2 Likes

A loss would be unacceptable given this game is on our own turf & itā€™s again them and would feel like all the good work weā€™ve put into the last 4 games would be erased, a draw is the minimum requirement but 3 points would really put us in business for a top 4 shout for the first time since the season began.

4 Likes

Hopeful

4 Likes

Will be interesting if we play Stefan for this game - on the one hand it would be great as he brings quite a bit to the table but on the other, I feel that he is getting to the stage where he may be targeted specifically by teams and am not sure how heā€™d handle that. An early booking like in the previous game may prove more of a pressure point in a game against these.

Well said. :+1:
COYR YNWA. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Enjoy it Mate and spoil Mother SBYM rotten.

COYR YNWA :+1: :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I reckon when Thiago gets injured, you just double the timelineā€¦at least add 50%. Said 4 weeks, and that was 4 weeks ago.

If there was ever a post which epitomised the need for a double reaction (anguish and laughter) this would be it.

I think we all know that Hendo will be in the starting 11. I would start Tsimikas and bring Robbo on later if needed.

2 Likes

I think itā€™s right that Hendo comes in fresh for this one. The kids did ok against Wolves but playing Harvey on the same side as Trent against a flying United side is asking for trouble. We need some real steel and above all discipline in midfield for this one I feel.

I just hope the forward line decide to show up as a unit as well.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t help if he passes straight back to the opposition. I pray that Trent is able to do some basic defending against Rashford.

I agree that 4-2-3-1 should be the way to go, but not now. Next season when we have that Bellingham lad.
Unitedā€™s midfield is very strong and very experienced. We have to counter that so I think Fab and Hendo will start, ably assisted by Bajcetic. I expect Robbo will be back and the front three should be Nunez, Gakpo and Mo.

Utdā€™s weak point is their defence. Teams that attack them often get a goal or two, and a goal or two will be enough.